how many sacks this week?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How many sacks will the Rams get against Seattle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
So... #sadsackcity again, or do you have that feeling it's all finally going to click?

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I've just got to believe this is the week so I voted 5 or 6. It doesn't seem possible to me that this group doesn't pull it together and put some serious pressure on QBs going forward. Add to that SEA issues on the OL and the timing just seems right. All that said, I expected last week to be our break out week as well.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have just cast myself, as the un-Official Wizard of Weather here at ROD, and I am conjuring up the perfect "STORM!" I PICK 7!!
Ram beast.jpg

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotta get at least 1 this week... I mean, how hard could that really be?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Dallas harassed the hell out of Wilson,I think we could have a break out game , then again Wilson is really a RB who can pass, he's built like one has the moves he's a hard guy to sack.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Sadly, I chose "Goose Egg." Until Williams "dumbs" down the defense, we will continue to struggle. I think his defense is too complex for our players to understand/adapt to this year. It will either be late in the season or another year before they completely pick it up. I made the statement before the season that Quinn's totals would be down because of the emphasis to contain him by chipping with RBs/TEs or double teams. I didn't realize we would be this bad with a pass rush. At this point I will be happy if we just play hard, and consistent on defense. The so-called strength of the team has been a real let down so far. IMO, losing Chris Long has added to the D-Line's poor performance, but our backups are more than capable of holding up in his absence. Continuing to SMH!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I voted 7 or more because...well idk but it would be pretty cool to see

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am going 3-4. Wussle is sackable.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Maybe the Rams have been not getting sacks on purpose and plan on breaking the record in one game? I'll say they get 13 this week.
#whythefucknot