How Many Sacks for Von Miller on SNF?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Von Miller Sacks

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if in selected situations, how many sacks will Miller have when playing with Floyd and Donald? Will the NFL think the Rams aren't playing fair?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Depends on which Titans OL starters will be available. Both Nate Davis & Taylor Lewan may be limited some.

I imagine Saffold will be at his best against his old team, there should be some good trench warfare taking place.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nice matchup in this one for Von. Lewan's not a dominating pass blocker (he's very consistent but I think Von can get some Ws) so if Von comes in hot he could have a big night. Definitely a good draw for us but what really matters is stopping the run so they can beat up Tannehill.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice matchup in this one for Von. Lewan's not a dominating pass blocker so if Von comes in hot he could have a big night. Definitely a good draw for us but what really matters is stopping the run so they can beat up Tannehill.
That's the thing. Miller really regards stopping the run before going after the sack. He's a complete player who will lock down the run, rb or qb, on the side in which he plays.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That's the thing. Miller really regards stopping the run before going after the sack. He's a complete player who will lock down the run, rb or qb, on the side in which he plays.
Indeed. Stopping this run game is gonna require strength across the line though. Titans are tough up front hope both our lines are ready for the most physical game they've had to date. Because the Titans know they're overmatched. Hitting the Rams in the face is gonna be the gameplan.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The situation feels ripe for at least 1.

:thumbsup1:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I picked 2 but, I’m just not sure how much he will play. I am guessing about 60% of the plays and will be juiced to show out.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Rams take the #40 Ferrari out for a test drive and crash him into Tannehill once. Then it's back into the garage for more tune-ups.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I dunno. We've seen teams take our pass rush out of the game by using super short passes and a running game. Usually doesn't amount to a win for them, but our DL doesn't accumulate sacks, either, so it's hard to tell.

I think if we can jump out to a lead, then we'll see a few packages really meant to get to the QB, but in the flow of the game, it's hard to predict.

Based on skill, Von could get 5 sacks, easy, but he could also get zero and still impact the game.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Can they get their run game going? Peterson is amazing, but he was sitting on his couch last week and he is 36 which is like 70 in running back years. And we probably won’t see him take a 7 yd off tackle play and turn it into a 60 yd td either. So can they move the chains and stay out of passing situations, the Rams lead the league in sacks and so does Tannehill.
I don’t know if the Titans want this to be a shootout, it doesn’t favor them. So if they can shorten the game, keep Stafford on the sideline and maybe get a special teams play or 2(yikes!), they have a shot.
Hopefully it takes them a minute to figure out how Peterson will work in their offense and by that time the rams are up by 14.

Capt Nemo

Rookie
I see a tight game, with the Titans having some success running the ball in the first half. Von plays ~35% of the snaps and gets his first sack as a Ram in the second half--when the Titan's air it out trying to catch the Rams.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Of course if they rest him tonight I'm okay with that. Would love to see him debut vs the whiners and tear their heads off next week, but even if they decide to rest him until after the bye I'd be okay. Get him totally ready for that home stretch and playoffs.

sloramfan

Starter
total optimist so i said 3...

but with the ankle and knowing the rams play it safe... 1 and done...

they'll probably rest him unless his ankle has been fine in practice this week...

either way, i bet we win...

go rams

slo

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
not that i have any idea what von will get. it is just what i am realistically hoping for

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Regarding VM, I’m curbing my enthusiasm. He is on the backside of his career. Designated Sacker? Yes, that would be his limited, but effective role, IMO.

...but he’s probably not gonna play today.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Selfishly, I REALLY hope he plays. Its a primetime game against the AFC's top team (record wise), he's our new shiny toy, and dammit I just want to see him wreck besides Donald. Honestly though, the smart thing to do is rest his ankle unfortunately.