How Many Sacks Against The Vikings?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How many sacks will the Rams get?

• Zero - the Vikings will be too well prepared.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 1-2 The Rams will come at them, but AP and swing passes will limit the damage.

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 3 - Cassell will be kept busy

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 4-7 - Cassell will be running for his life

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • 8+ Cassell will be running home to his Mommy

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thinking about it, between the Rams' talent and Williams' scheming, I'm expecting the Rams to be sack happy, with special plans for Donald; Quinn wanting to get off to a good start; Long healthy; and blitzing when the Vikings are least expecting it. So how many will the Rams get? And if you like, explain in the posts.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I got three. The ball will be coming out quick. One sack can easily kill a whole drive against this defense.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I don't expect they will blitz a lot. They don't need to. The front line can get the job done all day long without blitzing. AP is just as important.

If they don't get a sack, I'm fine with it. Hurries, hits, and pressure will get mr. Interception coughing up the ball. I'm much more interested in turnovers.

iced

I'm gonna say 5 - through a variety of ways...quinn,long,donald, blitzes...

part of their o-line is good...but our whole d-line is a different level - and that's not including blitzing players

jjab360

Legend
6. 2 for Quinn, Donald gets one, Ogletree on a blitz, Long gets one, and Brockers gets a cleanup sack.

A55VA6

Legend
I'll say 3. I think the Vikings are going to run the ball and quick pass quite a bit.. but if the Rams can force 3rd and longs, we could see some more sacks.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I went with 4-7 and expect at least one Minnesota possession with 2 or more

jap

Legend
The amount of sacks depends on the scoring, particularly on whether the Horns can build a decent lead to force the ball out of AP's hands. One of the fantastic things about The Mighty Quinn's 19 sacks last season is the Rams hardly ever played with a big enough lead to force opponents to become truly one-dimensional. If the Rams can do that enough times this season, Quinn & Co. will get much more opportunities to drop the one carrying the rock.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
From what I've seen, the Vikings run quite a bit of a vertical passing game. Don't think they'll have time to take those deep drops with our pass rush.