How many punt returns has Austin had called back?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Les Snead said on Fish's show it was 2 this year and 4 last year . .. I remember SD this year, Dallas last year and remember some from last year, but I am blanking right now.

Can 6 be right?

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Les Snead said on Fish's show it was 2 this year and 4 last year . .. I remember SD this year, Dallas last year and remember some from last year, but I am blanking right now.

Can 6 be right?
I thought it was 4 but I'd trust Less before I'd trust me. Pretty sure he watches the games sober.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah. I think in TDs it may be only a couple, but I am sure he meant explosive returns. There was one vs Jax . .. but I cannot remember a total of 6, but it very well could be, 4 last year and 2 this year.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
It seems like he's had more than two called back this year. Maybe I'm wrong, but it feels like he's had 3 or 4 wiped out.

It's ridiculous. I've never seen anything like it.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
I am too lazy to look it up, I thought Bernie or Thomas would have written about it.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Games last year he had a big play called back: 84 yard PR touchdown vs Dallas, 34 yard PR vs Jacksonville, 67 yard recieving touchdown vs Carolina.

This year: PR touchdown vs 49ers, 70 yard PR vs San Diego.

This is going off memory. So I could be missing some.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Games last year he had a big play called back: 84 yard PR touchdown vs Dallas, 34 yard PR vs Jacksonville, 67 yard recieving touchdown vs Carolina.

This year: PR touchdown vs 49ers, 70 yard PR vs San Diego.

This is going off memory. So I could be missing some.
And I think the SF may have been legit, the SD call was BS, I remember the Dallas return on the near sideline, but don't rememebr if the call was bogus or not.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah if you toss in all the big play TD's and the returns that have been called back on him it's at least six. Maybe more...in only 25 games.
Kid needs touches. He's become the best offensive decoy we've got. That motion reverse stuff that Shotty has been running with Tavon has worked in recent weeks. It really gets the LB's thinking too much at the snap.