How many points will the Rams Improved Offense Score Sunday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I am guessing 35. I can't wait to see Sam Bradford and his new weapons (Cook, Austin, Bailey, Stacy, Cunningham, etc) as well as some of his old ones (Givens, Kendrick's, Pettis, Pead, Quick, etc) in action this Sunday! Bradford & Company should be very exciting this season!!!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Re: How many points will the Rams Improved Offense Score Sun

Well I think we score 30+ but I don't necessarily think it'll all be offense

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

I don't think it's gonna be a high scoring game. Usually both coaches will try to be methodical in the season opener and get a feel for what the other team is doing before they start to take chances. Of course that can all change if either team gets an early lead, but I just don't see us dropping 30 on the Cardinals right off the bat. I think it'll be closer to 20-16 Rams.

Unless the D rings up a couple of TDs (hint hint).

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler

I'm expecting the opposite then X. I think both teams will come out swinging for the fences. The rams really need to win this game. Their schudule gets real tough in a hurry. The cards seem to be a team everyone is sleeping on and I can see them having something to prove. I expect about three tds and a few fgs from, the rams putting up close to thirty points for the win.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Afro Ram said:
I'm expecting the opposite then X. I think both teams will come out swinging for the fences. The rams really need to win this game. Their schudule gets real tough in a hurry. The cards seem to be a team everyone is sleeping on and I can see them having something to prove. I expect about three tds and a few fgs from, the rams putting up close to thirty points for the win.
Wouldn't break my heart if you're right.... :ww:

A55VA6

Legend

It's hard to say but I think we'll score around 24 points.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich

X said:
I don't think it's gonna be a high scoring game. Usually both coaches will try to be methodical in the season opener and get a feel for what the other team is doing before they start to take chances. Of course that can all change if either team gets an early lead, but I just don't see us dropping 30 on the Cardinals right off the bat. I think it'll be closer to 20-16 Rams.

Yeah I'm figuring 21-23 points from the offense and 10 from the defense,that one safety one TD and a two point conversion :mrgreen:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Offense scores 24.... Defense scores 7.

Defense also scores 4+ sacks.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Selassie I said:

Any points from the Special Teams?

Thordaddy

Name
Rich

paceram said:
Selassie I said:

Any points from the Special Teams?

Yeah , I think we could score a few there too.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member

I'm gonna go with 34 and we beat them by 14 or 17. Don't mean to sound overconfident but we haven't too often in the past had firepower on offense and a tough hard nosed defense playing a team that has to worry about not only us, but not to lose the rhythm they worked hard to acquire (if any) due to a new coaching staff, qb etc. during training camp...

..and to open the season against them AND at home? Hell yeah im gonna predict some aĂ—Ă— kicking come Sunday!! :twisted:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

X said:

That's probably a good assessment. I still think it's going to take a little bit for this offense to start clicking on all cylinders. The Cards D is underrated too. Btw, we should really consider sending Selassie to visit Mathieu sometime before his next pee test.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

I'm at a win 27-20!

RamzFanz

Damnit

Cards D is tough.

However, if the Rams' O line holds, I can see the Rams being un-coverable.

Unfortunately, Palmer, Fitz, and Floyd, could be deadly. The Rams' D needs to keep Palmer on the run and I think they will.

Right now, I believe the Rams' O and D both pull it off.

28-17 Rams.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

I got Rams D starting this week. Yeah, I'm hoping for a big game.

I agree 30+ is very possible.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

24. And I'd like to see a score in every quarter of the game, I want to see that kind of rhythm and consistency.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max

I haven't a clue but I'm starting Tavon Austin over Miles Austin and Mike Williams in my FF league. So I really want to see a ton of points on offense and STs.