How many photoshoppers do we have?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sound off if you're versed in that or with any other photo editing software. I'd like to try something new - like a spin-off of the capture me threads.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'd love to up my game photoshopping. I use Gimp.

But, I suck at it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gimp is good enough.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Photoshop is on my dying computer; currently using Gimp. My current one is made from Gimp.

Except I don't make them as much as I used to.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ha! I used to have a lot of fun with my cheesy photoshop skills. Here are a few examples of "my work". Some of which you might have seen before;

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
I used to be a lot better than I am now. I was a fairly heavy user about 5 years ago. I have since switched to Pixelmator. It's more than serviceable. It has most of the feature(really everything but the real high tech stuff) and is only $30. Its very similar to photoshop. I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't need it for work. Just uses photo editing software as a hobby

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have it on my computer. I used to use it a fair amount. Been a while though. What you thinking?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
I have it on my computer. I used to use it a fair amount. Been a while though. What you thinking?
I'm going to eventually (probably soon) put out a transparent .png of a player every week or so, and have people photoshop him into different situations. Then we'll put it up to vote on who made the most creative use of it. I've seen it done on other boards (non-sports boards), and it's pretty funny stuff.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I've used photoshop, gimp, Iphoto, digital photo pro, but what I think I liked the best was corel draw. I don't use these much anymore, but I used to restore/rebuild old pictures as a side job.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
X said:
I'm going to eventually (probably soon) put out a transparent .png of a player every week or so, and have people photoshop him into different situations. Then we'll put it up to vote on who made the most creative use of it. I've seen it done on other boards (non-sports boards), and it's pretty funny stuff.

Cool deal -- I'll try my hand at it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
HeiseNBerg said:
X said:

Cool deal -- I'll try my hand at it.

WTF??? You can't even change your own sig pic. :sly: And heck no Paul didn't have to put mine up for me. :?!: