How many games will Amendola play before he goes out?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
RamzFanz said:
OK people, let's stop with the Amendola injury predictions! He's my FF #1 receiver. I know, I know, I'm crazy but in a 16 team 3 keeper league, that's what I have. If he stays healthy... mmmmmmmmmm! Tasty!

He's a starter on my fantasy team too, I predict he tears the field up but may miss a game or 2.... But I have tavon on the bench so I'm good, I hope, lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

RamzFanz

Damnit
fastcat said:
RamzFanz said:
OK people, let's stop with the Amendola injury predictions! He's my FF #1 receiver. I know, I know, I'm crazy but in a 16 team 3 keeper league, that's what I have. If he stays healthy... mmmmmmmmmm! Tasty!

He's a starter on my fantasy team too, I predict he tears the field up but may miss a game or 2.... But I have tavon on the bench so I'm good, I hope, lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

What I wouldn't give for TA on the bench!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Danny was listed as limited in practice today with a groin pull.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, he's already out.

Supposedly.

wrstdude

Rookie
Even if this isn't serious, it's only a matter of time. He's a max effort player. Guys that are max effort break down too quickly.

Not to be confused w/ "giving 100%" of course.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
wrstdude said:
Even if this isn't serious, it's only a matter of time. He's a max effort player. Guys that are max effort break down too quickly.

Yep. It's the old axiom. His mind writes checks his body can't cash.

Good guy, but whatever. I don't care about him anymore.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
X said:
wrstdude said:

Does that mean if Zinc offers me a huge FA contract with like maybe 3 dollah fitty guaranteed and I sign wit them y'ain't gonna love ol Odin no mo. :boohoo:

wrstdude

Rookie
X said:
wrstdude said:

Agreed. If anything I hope he's down so Vereen sees more touches...for my fantasy team. :lmao:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
X said:
wrstdude said:

Does that mean if Zinc offers me a huge FA contract with like maybe 3 dollah fitty guaranteed and I sign wit them y'ain't gonna love ol Odin no mo. :boohoo:
I'll match his offer and throw in a harley keychain.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
X said:
Thordaddy said:
X said:
wrstdude said:

I'll match his offer and throw in a harley keychain.

Done, I didn't want to post for that guy anyway but I do want to know I'm getting market value.
Tre fitty and a keychain, what other 63 yr. old poster is gettin that ?

Thanks Dude, I hope to finish my career here .

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
RamsSince1969 said:
It's like Brady and Sam traded teams. Danny is one of the few weapons and is going to get hammered. Let me look at the Pats schedule real quick: Jeezus C! Do the Pats have the softest schedule ever? WTF!!!!!!!!!!Nothing but punching bags the first 3 games, Falcons week 4, Bengals Week 5, Steelers Week 9. IDK, he may have the best season ever until week 9. Some good D with Falcons & Bengals also. I think he makes it through until the Steelers.
The schedule the Pats have is so unfair it's ridiculous. I have no idea why they keep having such an easy schedule other than Kraft is probably having sex with Goodell and their division is the easiest in football.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
brokeu91 said:
RamsSince1969 said:
It's like Brady and Sam traded teams. Danny is one of the few weapons and is going to get hammered. Let me look at the Pats schedule real quick: Jeezus C! Do the Pats have the softest schedule ever? WTF!!!!!!!!!!Nothing but punching bags the first 3 games, Falcons week 4, Bengals Week 5, Steelers Week 9. IDK, he may have the best season ever until week 9. Some good D with Falcons & Bengals also. I think he makes it through until the Steelers.
The schedule the Pats have is so unfair it's ridiculous. I have no idea why they keep having such an easy schedule other than Kraft is probably having sex with Goodell and their division is the easiest in football.
Yeah, their division blows. I'd love it if the Rams had 6 games against the Bills, Jets and Dolphins. Yeah, yeah, yeah, those teams were tough last year against us ... let it go. I'd still rather play them than the teams in our division 6 times. But the rest of their schedule isn't necessarily a cake walk. Saints, Steelers, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Falcons. There's a couple of potential "gimmes" in there, but it's their division that makes their SOS look advantageous.