How many games will Amendola play before he goes out?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

I doubt he will make the entire season without and injury. I give him four games until the Putriots have to replace him, at least for a couple games. I am not wishing him an injury, I am just looking at the obvious.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I wish the guy nothing but the best, nothing but, he's one of the few reasons this team was worth watching these past few years,imagine how bad we'd have been w/o him :grr:

Won't even hazard a guess

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well if you go off history and apply statistics, somewhere between game 2 and 3;

2011:
week 1 / Injured / elbow
week 2 / Doubtful / elbow
week 3 / Doubtful / elbow
week 4 / Questionable / elbow
week 5 / Injured Reserve / elbow

week 5 / Probable / ankle
week 5 / Injured / shoulder
week 6 / Out / shoulder
week 7 / Out / shoulder
week 8 / Questionable / shoulder
week 10 / Questionable / shoulder
week 12 / Doubtful / foot
week 13 / Doubtful / foot
week 14 / Questionable / foot
week 15 / Probable / foot

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.kffl.com/player/18626/nfl/injury_history/danny-amendola#ixzz2dkQeXryZ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.kffl.com/player/18626/nfl/in ... z2dkQeXryZ</a>

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Thordaddy said:
I wish the guy nothing but the best, nothing but, he's one of the few reasons this team was worth watching these past few years,imagine how bad we'd have been w/o him :grr:

Won't even hazard a guess

Like 2011?

Graphicker

Starter
Being a strong karma believer! This kind of scares me lol..
Wish him the best of luck, He's a beast when healthy.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's like Brady and Sam traded teams. Danny is one of the few weapons and is going to get hammered. Let me look at the Pats schedule real quick: Jeezus C! Do the Pats have the softest schedule ever? WTF!!!!!!!!!!Nothing but punching bags the first 3 games, Falcons week 4, Bengals Week 5, Steelers Week 9. IDK, he may have the best season ever until week 9. Some good D with Falcons & Bengals also. I think he makes it through until the Steelers.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Amendola practicing again, Gronkowski makes progress

Danny Amendola returned to practice after seemingly overcoming an undisclosed injury while TE Rob Gronkowski is working with strength coaches.

this is his Fantasy football update, hes already injured lol.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
In my scenario, he plays all 16 games, has Welker numbers and the Rams get a 3rd round pick.

iced

RamsSince1969 said:
It's like Brady and Sam traded teams. Danny is one of the few weapons and is going to get hammered. Let me look at the Pats schedule real quick: Jeezus C! Do the Pats have the softest schedule ever? WTF!!!!!!!!!!Nothing but punching bags the first 3 games, Falcons week 4, Bengals Week 5, Steelers Week 9. IDK, he may have the best season ever until week 9. Some good D with Falcons & Bengals also. I think he makes it through until the Steelers.

I don't think that highly of the Falcons Defense...I think they're pretty bad actually, it'll be ugly week 1 vs the saints (thankfully I have brees in both leagues lol). steelers defense is now a 'meh' and not a 'oh shit'

jjab360

Legend
Ram Quixote said:
In my scenario, he plays all 16 games, has Welker numbers and the Rams get a 3rd round pick.
Considering the offset from signing Jared Cook and Jake Long, I doubt we get anything.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
jjab360 said:
Ram Quixote said:
Considering the offset from signing Jared Cook and Jake Long, I doubt we get anything.
That may be, but the Rams also lost SJ and Gibson. I know some of us don't have a high opinion of Gibson and believe Jackson is on the 30-year-old RB downturn, but we lost more players than we signed. Doesn't the media keep reminding us of that?

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Never forget the fact that we lost Dahl too. That should be worth at least a 3rd rounder. :hahaha:

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
He won't last long if they don't try to run the ball, that's for sure.

I'm hoping he's done quick, all my allegiance to him ended when he went with the cheaters. Take him out of the equation and Tommy stands a much better chance of getting pummeled, fine by me.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Amendola plays with reckless abandon. I actually loved that about him. Unfortunately, his body can't cash the checks that his mind writes. As a result, he might not last very long this year. Loved the guy when he was here, but it wouldn't break my heart if he jacks his ankle up while he's walking off the bus in week 1.

He's the enemy.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
X said:
Amendola plays with reckless abandon. I actually loved that about him. [hilite]Unfortunately, his body can't cash the checks that his mind writes[/hilite]. As a result, he might not last very long this year. Loved the guy when he was here, but it wouldn't break my heart if he jacks his ankle up while he's walking off the bus in week 1.

He's the enemy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpj7o_kNJ48[/youtube]

Danny is dead to me!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Ram Quixote said:

I'll add on to that: the Patriots fail to break .500 and miss the playoffs.

RamzFanz

Damnit
OK people, let's stop with the Amendola injury predictions! He's my FF #1 receiver. I know, I know, I'm crazy but in a 16 team 3 keeper league, that's what I have. If he stays healthy... mmmmmmmmmm! Tasty!

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Memento said:
Ram Quixote said:
In my scenario, he plays all 16 games, has Welker numbers, the Patriots fail to break .500 and miss the playoffs and the Rams get a 3rd round pick.

I'll add on to that: the Patriots fail to break .500 and miss the playoffs.
You know, I intended to include that.