HOW JARED GOFF DOMINATED AT EVERY ROUTE DEPTH IN 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
We've got our QB.

I genuinely believe he's going to be a top 5 QB in this league.

I concur CGI!(y)

Since the TRADE, I been studying so much film on Golf, I feel like I majored in Jared Goff and minored in Brady
I can't help but compare Goff favorable side by side with Tom Brady. They share so many outstanding QB attributes! :football:

Don't take my word for it. Seeing is believing. Take a Dramamine, and alternate between watching Tom Brady and Goff tape. Then celebrate with CGI Ram and me, and jump on the Ram Dynasty Bandwagon. Pack your surfboard! The Goff-Quake will shake the world, erupting into a historic, decade long tsumami wave of Ram Super Bowl victories and deep playoff runs!:cool:

Last edited:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I concur CGI!(y)

Since the TRADE, I been studying so much film on Golf, I feel like I majored in Jared Goff and minored in Brady
I can't help but compare Goff favorable side by side with Tom Brady. They share so many outstanding QB attributes! :football:

Don't take my word for it. Seeing is believing. Take a Dramamine, and alternate between watching Tom Brady and Goff tape. Then celebrate with CGI Ram and me, and jump on the Ram Dynasty Bandwagon. Pack your surfboard! The Goff-Quake will shake the world, erupting into a historic, decade long tsumami wave of Ram Super Bowl victories and deep playoff runs!:cool:

Are you sure that was Dramamine you took?:sneaky:

I'm with you on the Brady/Montana intangibles Goff seems to possess.

Another connection I see. As I've mentioned Brady played catcher (as did I (y) ) at my high school. Goff played catcher-like his dad- at a rival school. Baseball catchers- not pitchers- are the leaders of the field, and seem to make better quarterbacks. Anyone agree?

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Yeah I think those waiting on him to get stronger should read the articles about Goff having an enzyme deficiency and that being the issue with his weight being 205 at Cal but getting to 220 at the QB camp. He also added strength and they say he can be up to 240 in a year or two.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...-shapes-up-jared-goff-and-carson-wentz-042716

This really did change my mind with Goff since I thought the size and strength of Wentz were his biggest advantages but seeing that Goff might offer the best of both worlds in just a few years. Great time to be a Rams fan!

Ramageddon 2016!!!!

Fatbot

Pro Bowler

Can anyone explain the distance break ups on the chart.

You have 21-30 and 31- 40. But you also have 20+ and 30+.

Why do they categorise the distances that way?

My guess is maybe it helps show the distribution of attempts? Goff shows an 11.8 at 21-30, then 3.2 for the 31-40 and minus-3.4 for the 40+... added all up under the 20+ category it's 11.7 -- not much different than the 11.8... so that means the number of attempts in the 21-30 must dwarf the other categories for the needle to move just .1 down. So probably can guess the deepest numbers are the least reliable sample sizes and conclude on all passes over 20 yards Goff performed well. However, it's a PFF grade, not a stat, so it's flawed in so many ways it's hard to take away anything from it.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I think you guys may be putting him on a pedestal a bit... Let the guy play a game before anointing him the next Brady.