How it all began (SB XIV)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
For many of us, SB XIV was the key moment that started our journey as Rams fans forever.

Man, that was a good, close, tough game. Six lead changes! Ahead 19-17 heading into the 4th.

Those two bombs to Stallworth, though. #*&@!!!

Gotta love those late 70s Rams vibes. Magic.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=brbudzslScI

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
We forget how good Cullen Bryant was, he was drafted as a DB and they switched him to FB, when you watch those highlights, how many hall of fame LB's did Bryant stick in Lambert & Jack Ham stopping them from sacking the beloved Vince Ferragamo.

BTW I also enjoyed the highlight of showing Pat Haden in the booth where he belonged.

nighttrain

Legend
We forget how good Cullen Bryant was, he was drafted as a DB and they switched him to FB, when you watch those highlights, how many hall of fame LB's did Bryant stick in Lambert & Jack Ham stopping them from sacking the beloved Vince Ferragamo.

BTW I also enjoyed the highlight of showing Pat Haden in the booth where he belonged.
Haden was better than Baker, Munson, Pastorini and Namath , all QB's for the Rams in his era
train

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Haden was better than Baker, Munson, Pastorini and Namath , all QB's for the Rams in his era
train
Well, Baker was switched to RB, not sure about Munson, but I will give you that as to Dante Pastorini & Joe Willie Namath both were on their last legs, Namath literally so the only fair comparison is Bill Munson who was a career backup QB.

Problem with Haden was, he was not better then Harris or Jaworski and the Rams should have kept Jaws & traded Haden, but Carroll Rosenbloom loved him and I understand why now.

nighttrain

Legend
Problem with Haden was, he was not better then Harris or Jaworski and the Rams should have kept Jaws & traded Haden, but Carroll Rosenbloom loved him and I understand why now.
amigo my memory of somethings is gone, why did Carroll love him?
train

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
amigo my memory of somethings is gone, why did Carroll love him?
train
Rosenbloom fell in love with Pat Haden because he had a suite to watch all the USC Home Games and Haden was a great college QB, who led the trojans to some great comebacks. Plus Haden being a Rhode Scholar conducted himself well, so CR just liked Haden, ensured the Rams drafted him and actually forced Knox to start Haden over James Harris, who Knox preferred.