How I Felt After Every Winnable Game Fisher And Spags Lost

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

and i watched every second of that video. funny and painful at the same time. it's just like we all were after an unimaginable loss at the hands of safety first coaches.

i remember the playoffs way back. the chargers in the last minutes needing a fg to win, moving down the field with brees and thomlinson, the jets powerless to stop them. and then they get in fg range. this is when schotty snr decides to run the ball straight up the gut for 3 plays. they didn't make a yard. he had brees and thomlinson at the top of their powers. he ran it up the gut 3 times. so the kicker needed to make a 40 to 50 yard fg. he missed. they lose the game.

the next week the jets in the last minutes need a fg to win. they move the ball into fg range. now herm edwards was standing on the sideline the week before watching marty throw the game away. so what does he do once he gets into fg range? he runs it up the gut 3 times. doesn't make a yard. he trots the kicker out to make a 40+ yard fg. in the rain. he misses and they lose the game.

coaches man.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
When the Rams hired Steve Spagnuolo, I was excited, but concerned that a first time Head Coach hired two first time Coordinators in Pat Shurmur and Ken Flajole and I realize Spags was handling the defense and he had told Shurmur if he ever got a HC Gig, he'd be his OC, but it's tough enough for a first time Head Coach and to have coordinators with less experience makes it harder.

When the Rams hired Fisher, I felt, well, 9-7 isn't bad and the Rams never got to 9-7. This coaching staff is different and although there are some issues I expect they will be ready come post season, but the Secondary is concerning all of us are hoping when Talib comes back everything will be okay again...Hard to believe that Spags is now unemployed and Fisher, well, I don't think he'll ever coach again unless it's at the collegiate level or he takes a Coordinator job with an NFL team.