How has Alec Ogletree adjusted to the Williams’ Defense?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

stlramscar

UDFA
still cant get off blocks,and over persues. and i thought he was suppose to be such a playmaker under williams,well so far........not so much.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I honestly wasn't that high on him as a prospect...but I don't pretend to be an expert in that area either. I thought he played fairly well as a rookie though...but he's looked pretty non-existent this year. Hoping he turns it on soon.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Give him time. This is a guy who had six forced fumbles and a pick six last year as a rookie. Brockers is another guy who has started off slowly. Give them time in this system, and we'll see them shine.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
He seems like a steady learner when it comes to learning a new playbook, no exceptions. Once he understands Williams's assignments, he should shine.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's a New D with Williams here, and we're going into week 3, I think we should be a Little patient! I have a real good feeling about this week!(y)

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I think he will have the dreaded "Sophomore Slump." However, for the defense, it's the second year and second defensive scheme to learn. I hope things start to click in Williams' Defense for all involved!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
One thing I want to mention is that he's been an absolute monster rushing the passer. I've seen him blitz around 10 times when I was rewatching the games, and he's gotten pressure on nearly every single one. And his coverage is looking pretty solid, honestly. Obviously he has to work on run defense and getting off blocks and stuff like that though, because he's been dreadful there. But if he can fix that, he's going to have a great season. It's a learning process.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Wow pretty rough audio there but he is saying all the right things, they must coach the talking points regularly.

I was under the impression this defense is the same base they have been playing since Fisher has been here. I know Williams has his own tweeks and calls but I would not think there is a huge learning curve for players that have been in the system.

Ogletree has not been a superstar the first couple of games but I have faith he will have his share of big plays throughout the year.

Athos

Legend
In the passing game? Maybe.

But he's gotten torched in the run game. Badly. I mean, straight up embarrassed. Hopefully he gets it together soon.

lockdnram21

Legend
In the passing game? Maybe.

But he's gotten torched in the run game. Badly. I mean, straight up embarrassed. Hopefully he gets it together soon.
seems like everybody has been horrible in the running game. Tj nave had some good moments