How good are the Seahawks going to be?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
All the division buzz is about the 49’ers.

All the division mockery is about the Cardinals.

What about the Seahawks? They are kinda riding under the radar. What do you expect from them?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This caught my eye from that offseason recap:

“At 33 years old, Geno Smith enjoyed a breakout campaign in 2021, posting 32 touchdowns and 35 big-time throws. He signed a new three-year deal in the offseason that should keep him in Seattle through at least the 2024 season, but there is reason for concern about the stability of his play.

He posted a whopping 31 turnover-worthy plays in 2023, and only twice in the final 10 games did he post a passing grade over 70.0. There was considerable speculation leading up to the draft that Seattle could be in the QB market, but in the end, they did not spend any of their 10 picks on the position.“

I didn’t realize he cooled so much down the stretch, or I have forgotten.

Their WR corps could be tough if the rookie starts fast.

They are solid at RB.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Geno gonna Geno. Like with the shitters he puts a cap on what they can do in the playoffs unless they field epic defense and run game.

Plan for us in the division is simple: stop the run. If we do that we will give these guys all they can handle because they're all questionable at QB.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I hope they kick the 49ers ass twice and I hope Jaxon Smith-Njigba ends up being a huge bust because I just don't like him because I believe he quit on the Buckeyes. He got hurt the first game (hamstring) tried to come back in like the 3rd game and tweaked it again. Did not play the rest of the year, but was finally healthy for the college playoff game against Georgia and decided not to play because of the draft. Gutless and I am sure he'll do well, but I hope he falls flat on his face.

Last edited:

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
10-7 is my guess. If the Rams figure out their Offense they will lose. End up being 10-7 with a split with the 49ers and Rams IMO

wk 1 home - win vs Rams (Crap)
wk 2 away - loss vs Lions (YES)
wk 3 home - win vs Panthers
wk 4 away - win vs Giants (with no Barkley)
wk 5 Bye Week early isn’t going to help them
wk 6 away - loss vs Bengals (not sure the bye helps them with this game
wk 7 home - win vs Cardinals
wk 8 home - win vs Browns
wk 9 away - loss at Ravens
wk 10 home - win vs Redskins
wk 11 away - LOSS vs RAMS
wk 12 home - Win vs 49ers
wk 13 away - loss vs Cowboys
wk 14 away - loss vs 49ers
wk 15 home - loss vs Eagles
wk 16 away - win vs Titans
wk 17 home - win vs Steelers
wk 18 away - win vs Cardinals

Last edited:

WestCoastRam

Legend
This caught my eye from that offseason recap:

“At 33 years old, Geno Smith enjoyed a breakout campaign in 2021, posting 32 touchdowns and 35 big-time throws. He signed a new three-year deal in the offseason that should keep him in Seattle through at least the 2024 season, but there is reason for concern about the stability of his play.

He posted a whopping 31 turnover-worthy plays in 2023, and only twice in the final 10 games did he post a passing grade over 70.0. There was considerable speculation leading up to the draft that Seattle could be in the QB market, but in the end, they did not spend any of their 10 picks on the position.“

I didn’t realize he cooled so much down the stretch, or I have forgotten.

Their WR corps could be tough if the rookie starts fast.

They are solid at RB.

How Geno goes is how they go (though the rest of their offense is dynamite). I expect if he can play like the beginning of the season last year (with the addition of JSN!) they will at least win a playoff game. If he plays like they tailed off, they'll still most likely be 2nd best in our division.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not very. I think their pass pro and pass rush are going to be below average and I think Geno regresses to the mean. 8 win team.

Judge Doom

Margot Robbie's Future Love Slave
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Geno plays out of his ass again-10 wins

Geno plays to his actual talent-5 wins.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Geno gonna Geno. Like with the shitters he puts a cap on what they can do in the playoffs unless they field epic defense and run game.

Plan for us in the division is simple: stop the run. If we do that we will give these guys all they can handle because they're all questionable at QB.
Which is why seems to me the smart money says Smith regresses and potentially the Hawks go as he goes...

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
They have a decent run game. Good receivers. Defense is iffy. Offensive line may or may not be ok. Time will tell. I think they have a shot at 10 wins. But that would be their ceiling. They could end up with a losing record if things don't go as planned.

My guess is the NFC West order might be similar to last year. The Rams might have a few more wins than last year but 10 might be overachieving. I'm thinking between 7 and 9 wins.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You disagree?
Yep - I think QB’s take time to develop & Geno’s body of work is pretty good.
I’m also a believer of the WR from Ohio st. If you look at his numbers & what the other 2 WR’s did in The NFL 2022.
I also really think this Zach Charbonnet is going to be special & the RB they have took over the last game of the season against The Rams to shut the door.
—I say that as a NFL say any body can’t beat anybody. The Rams lossing to a 0-13 Jets team at SOFI will tell you that.Another QB I think will have an excellent season as well.If you recall who that was.He will have The Crowd cheering for him at SOFI as well,especially being a OC guy.
—Won’t say The Rams won’t win or go all the way to The Superbowl.The offense with a healthy squad could be as good as any offense in The NFL.

WestCoastRam

Legend
They have a decent run game. Good receivers. Defense is iffy. Offensive line may or may not be ok. Time will tell. I think they have a shot at 10 wins. But that would be their ceiling. They could end up with a losing record if things don't go as planned.

My guess is the NFC West order might be similar to last year. The Rams might have a few more wins than last year but 10 might be overachieving. I'm thinking between 7 and 9 wins.

I would argue that they have great receivers.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's a reason why Seattle signed Geno to basically a 1 year deal. Had the Colts passed on Richardson, I believe Seattle would have taken him and their direction would look a bit different.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep - I think QB’s take time to develop & Geno’s body of work is pretty good.
Geno Smith?

Geno Smith has a good body of work?

The guy that played 15 games in 6 entire season prior to last year has a good body of work?

My goodness

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Geno Smith?

Geno Smith has a good body of work?

The guy that played 15 games in 6 entire season prior to last year has a good body of work?

My goodness
Well Mcvay’s first season as a Rams HC he had this QB coach named Greg Olson who did well with Jared Goff.
We’ll see what he Shane Waldron does as Geno’s OC for 3 years in a row.IMO he played well enough to let Russell Wilson go & use those trade pieces to really expand the Hags depth.
I thought Seattle was done before that trade & there 2022 draft.Now with this 2023 draft it’s going to put the Hags in a spot to beat the NINER’s & contend for years.
The contract Geno Smith signed is a pretty sweet heart deal that will make him successful & maybe see a bigger payday in the closer future.

—Jared Goff’s body of work is by far Greater & not even close.His development as a QB continues to grow.He has an excellent chance to win the NFC Central & get a BIGTIME deal.
—I look forward to what Matthew Stafford brings.Tutu Atwell is a player I just overlooked.That DEEP connection is going to be on display on Saturday. Mark my words about that.
—A-HOLE Face is another thing? Thought Russell Wilson might be done.The NFL has talent which makes each game exciting & you never know.Ask Steve Young & Aaron Rogers about experience .Just because you don’t play doesn’t mean you STOP LEARNING.