How far the Ocho Cinco has fallen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Nothing wrong with Chad Johnson wanting to continue his career, but this guy ran his mouth for so long that he's now deemed unemployable by the NFL. Wonder how much he has left at age 36? He sure was fun to watch while he was with the Bengals(highlight video below).

Chad Johnson predicts a “monster season” for himself(2012)

Chad Ochocinco Loses Big Endorsement Deal

Montreal Alouettes sign Chad Johnson

Posted by Mike Wilkening on April 17, 2014

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptu5mzmxogm3ntjhndk1y2fjoduym2q0odiymtg3mwvk-e1397757571653.jpeg
Getty Images
Chad Johnson will resume his football career in Canada.

The Montreal Alouettes said Thursday that Johnsonhad signed with their club, the CFL’s website reported. The Alouettes also tweeted a picture of Johnson ostensibly signing a contract with the team.

The 36-year-old Johnson participated in the Alouettes’ minicamp in Vero Beach, Florida before officially joining the CFL team. Johnson was out of football in 2013 after a summer stint with the Miami Dolphins in 2012.

Johnson spent more than a decade in the NFL, reaching stardom with Cincinnati (2001-2010). He also had a one-season run with New England (2011) before signing with Miami. The Dolphins released him after his arrest in connection with an altercation with his wife.

Johnson joins an Alouettes receiving corps which includes Duron Carter, the son of NFL Hall of Famer Cris Carter. Ex-Jets wideout David Clowney is also on the Montreal roster.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Is it just me or did was his greatness very short lived? It seemed like he was at the top of the WR game and two years later it was Chad who?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The NFL is better when guys like him are playing and having fun entertaining fans.

The Riverdance TD celebration was awesome.

I wish him well up north.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The NFL is better when guys like him are playing and having fun entertaining fans.

The Riverdance TD celebration was awesome.

I wish him well up north.

You're just a sucker for anything "Ohio". Fucking Riverdance my ass.

And just how exactly do you wish somebody well who's going that far up NORTH Mr Naples ?

:ROFLMAO:

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
He was fun to watch. He and Housh were a bad duo. Too bad Housh thought he was a #1 and Carson Palmer had his lil fiasco.