HOW DOES FIRST PLACE FEEL!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn
21npnwk.jpg.gif

BKBISTRO

UDFA
Somehow Buffalo was able to run all over Arizona. Hopefully Gurley can do the same. It will be tough though. Arizona is going to be out for blood.

Q729

Legend
Somehow Buffalo was able to run all over Arizona. Hopefully Gurley can do the same. It will be tough though. Arizona is going to be out for blood.
As we said, it was a trap game for them. They were looking ahead to us. I need to see a break out performance next week!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Great road win! 24-Hour Rule then onto the Cardinals!

The 24 Hour Rule only Applies to the Rams and their players. Us fans are allowed to enjoy this WIN right up until kickoff at Arizona next Sunday...

The last time the Rams started a season 2-1 was when? 2006! As in 10 FREAKING YEARS AGO...

1st.jpg

article_post_width_LA-Rams-logo.jpg

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
If anyone would have predicted the Rams would be 2-1 right now and TG has barely over 100 yards after 3 games,and Quick would score the teams first TD in week 3. Nobody would drank that kool-aid.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
From what the AZ forum is saying, their O-line is really playing poor and Palmer doesn't do well under pressure. If the D-line of the Rams shows up, look out! We really do have a good chance to win.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Someone posted this morning that Strahan guaranteed a TB victory.
SUCK IT STRAHAN!!

I actually like Strahan, but he blew it on this.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I will get excited when they are 5-1. They nearly blew an 11 point lead. I want to see them lock a lead like that down, instead of having me cringing for the last five minutes of the game

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Anyone know what's wrong with Gurley??

Averaging ~3.1 YPC I think...

... He's going to be alright isn't he?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Anyone know what's wrong with Gurley??

Averaging ~3.1 YPC I think...

... He's going to be alright isn't he?
Defenses are keying hard and loading the box. Rams have adjusted(slowly but surely) by getting the ball downfield more often the last couple weeks. Rams just need to continue to keep those safeties honest.
#30 will get it going.