How do you watch tonight's game on a iPhone

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
I'm out of town. Wondering how I can watch the game on my phone.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
FRO said:
I'm out of town. Wondering how I can watch the game on my phone.

Probably the easiest way is to go to a bar that has the game on, and sit on it. Just playin, but honestly, I can't think of any other way to see the game "on" that phone. :smile:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
You cant basically. Unless you have NFL game pass, they have an app. Otherwise, no chance. I have tried all sorts of ways to do it but to no avail. Paid for apps and everything.
People may tell you to pay 1.99 for an app called skyfire which supposedly lets you use the first row sports, but that doesnt work either. :(

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't like you answers fellas

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Fro my brother I believe I just solved both yours and my problem. Download a free app called photon browser. It will allow you to watch flash videos. I just tried it and it worked for me... hmm maybe I'll see if ir works in tge chat room.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
FRO said:
Don't like you answers fellas
You can always get one of these.

i_dream_of_jeannie_18199.jpg

But then... who really cares about the game in that scenario?

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Well it loads the chat room and you can see it. It just won't allow you to type anything maybe I'll play around with some similar aps later.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Afro Ram said:
Fro my brother I believe I just solved both yours and my problem. Download a free app called photon browser. It will allow you to watch flash videos. I just tried it and it worked for me... hmm maybe I'll see if ir works in tge chat room.
Lol tis what i said

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Rabid Ram said:
Afro Ram said:
Fro my brother I believe I just solved both yours and my problem. Download a free app called photon browser. It will allow you to watch flash videos. I just tried it and it worked for m
e... hmm maybe I'll see if ir works in tge chat room.
Lol tis what i said

So are you saying I can't take credit? :hehe:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Afro Ram said:
Rabid Ram said:
Afro Ram said:
Fro my brother I believe I just solved both yours and my problem. Download a free app called photon browser. It will allow you to watch flash videos. I just tried it and it worked for m
e... hmm maybe I'll see if ir works in tge chat room.
Lol tis what i said

So are you saying I can't take credit? :hehe:

lmao credits all yours my freind :sly: :razzed: