How do you watch the game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I pace in front of the TV. I'm pretty loud when things are going good. But deathly quiet when they ain't. I'm pretty much left alone until after the game and even then, the family lets me "come to them" as they know I'm still wound up. But it's a great ride.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
Not one person went with Thorogood? Cuz I drink alone, and when I watch the Rams.I prefer to be by myself..

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Maybe I'm strange, but I really like to watch the Rams alone or with another rabid Rams fan. I get into the game so much, I don't like chitty-chat unless it is during a time-out. My wife and kids usually leave me alone and after the game they give me some space if it is a loss.
Needless to say, I've been smiling the last two weeks. Weird or not?

Same here, man. And if somebody in the room says anything about the Rams, it better be very factual or optimistic otherwise the HORNS COME OUT!!! :mad:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Alone with my kids. Since they're both 3 it's so much easier at home.
Last week they were both yelling "Go Rams". Which is much better than the "Dad, you scared me". I can get pretty animated when the game is on. I celebrate just about every good play. (Apparently, I surprise them at times with my very vocal celebrations).

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I prefer to watch by myself or a fan but. Most of the time in alone or my girlfriend watches with me, she has become a ram fan but when things start to look bad she starts saying stupid shit that irritates me... I think It was like week 2 or 3 and we were looking real bad and she was making all these negative comments and I almost RAY RICE'd her. I think we lost that game an after a few hours I told her she almost got Ray RICE'd and we still laugh about that today lol.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I watch by myself. My wife isn't into football, outside of the Super Bowl.

Even though I have a bigger TV upstairs, I've got a large flat screen and Lazy Boy set up perfectly for football in my lowest level. Perfect for all day football hibernation.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I work Sundays so I usually use my second monitor to stream the game. If we have Prime Time games I will occasionally take time off of work and throw some kind of party. I would prefer to watch the game with people, even if those people aren't Rams fans. Most of my friends don't even watch football but will come for the food. Atleast they don't harass me after a loss lol.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'll have to let you know next week.

hqdefault.jpg

Shoman01

Rookie
With all of the losing the last 10 years or so, (i've been watching them for 42 years) I'm down to recording the game on dvr and just watching all the plays so my misery is over in under 10 minuetes