How do you spell robbery?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man, the Packers got absolutely HOSED on that one.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The league needs to overule and award the game to Green Bay, complete fraudulent calls ,cowardly bastards afraid to make the right call.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Packers should just refuse to come out for PAT

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Time to write te league office

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
Seriously I really feel sick to my stomach and I am not even a Packer fan. Disgusting call.... :grr:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Was that the same guy who made the bogus interference call ?

I'm tellin ya they HAVE to reverse this, no integrity if they don't NONE.

bluecoconuts

Legend
At this point it's just laughable. They should just put an * next to half the wins over these first 3 weeks. What a fucking joke, the NFL should pay the regular refs 7 figures after this shit. Wow.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Players unite ,walk out NOW,NOW, refuse to play another damned game,JUST SAY NO

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Afte last year's CBA, Bountygate & now Replacement Refs, Goodell is looking incompetent.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
interference said:
Afte last year's CBA, Bountygate & now Replacement Refs, Goodell is looking incompetent.

looking incompetent?

what kind of competent commissioner destroys evidence about systematic cheating that led to 3 superbowl wins? this guy is a snake and comes across as one to everyone.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
kurtfaulk said:
interference said:

looking incompetent?

what kind of competent commissioner destroys evidence about systematic cheating that led to 3 superbowl wins? this guy is a snake and comes across as one to everyone.

18 game scheduale, player safety hypocrisy, etc. We could make a pretty good list here haha.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
interference said:
Incompetent? last years CBA is one of the best things to happen to the league in years,it actually makes it possible for SJ to retire a Ram,for their to be trading action within the first round,the appeals process problem is the players fault and the issue on this lockout of pensions vs. 401 K is the same issue every company that provides pensions will eventually HAVE to deal with.

Basically the pension vs 401K issue is this for me ,who bears the risk ? for when the investments in the retirement program become bad ones? The recent stock market reversal brought reality to the inability to guarantee pensions,plans all across the country became underfunded do to that reversal ,municipalities , states, they all were put in a position where it was like this, if we pay these pensions then the company, municipality, state, is broke and can't continue any of the other functions they were instituted for.

You can't grow the money in pension plans IF you put it in a sock,if you invest it in order to get a return there is risk or there is no return,the two are inextricably tied.

SO it's impossible to guarantee the pensions into infinity which labor contracts demand that's the sad reality labor union heads want skirted in negotiations, an entity that is not guaranteed financial success can not promise it's pension plan will always be solvent.
Solution: turn the pensions over to the refs in the form of 401K accounts and make the company/league responsible for the yearly contributions and make the risk reward dynamic be between the refs and the investment company.

NOW that's as political as I intend to ever get on this board cuz football boards and politics don't work well together, and certainly don't work well on a board that is determined to have civil discourse be the rule rather than the exception.

BTW let's not forget part of the leagues desires in this contrat is to be able to get rid of a crew that makes this bad a call

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The Real Refs should double their demands to Commandant Goodell asap.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
The Real Refs should double their demands to Commandant Goodell asap.
Nice smack talk but THAT would make the NFL the sympathetic party dontchaknow?
IMO it makes them less likely to come off their current demands but IF they were to change NOW, THEY would become the villains who were KEEPING the agreement from being arrived at.