How do you read this forum?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
In that case, I should have a gallery opening...

RmsLegends

Rookie
First thing I do is look at my likes and quotes to remember what I posted ,it saves a step or two when moving from one forum to another ,then I look for last posters and new threads that are posted by people I want to know what they've posted because some people have these unique perspectives that sometimes just make me laugh,not in a bad way either there is some serious witt here and THEN I go to topics .
Try to post in the song of the day every day , the music always adds to enjoying the day.

Yea I reckon I read the same way looking for certain posters since so many I have read over the years on various Rams boards. I just have come to enjoy their posts whether it makes me laugh or say that's a interesting angle. So yea I do a lot of my reading based on what poster is saying what. I reckon I also look for more controversial topics as folks seem to be more honest when their emotions tend to over rule their inclinations to be pc or fit in with the popular opinion.

Last edited:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Yea I reckon I read the same way looking for certain posters since so many I have read over the years on various Rams boards. I just have come to enjoy their posts whether it makes me laugh or say that's a interesting angle. So yea I do a lot of my reading based on what poster is saying what. I reckon I also look for more controversial topics as folks seem to be more honest when their emotions tend to over rule their inclinations to be pc or fit in with the popular opinion.
Post more dude, I like your takes on things

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I always hit "New Posts" first. As a moderator I can see if there are any posts that I may need to get rid of before too many replies hit. I just feel that if I can catch something early, it just works out better. It also let's me see what is most recently on the minds of people here.

Then I go through to see if people have quoted something I said or replied to a thread I was involved in. I can then see if they were looking for a response from me or if I feel I should respond. Pretty much everyone wants me to so - y'know.

After that, I try to read everything I have time for. At times that seems to be more important than others as certain events inevitably trigger certain behavior among even the best of fans. I'll tell you though. I wouldn't want anything to do with being a moderator on most boards I've seen. The posters here are far and away more in control of their off switches.

Oh and I always glance at the report feature in the top left to see if one of you knuckleheads is ratting someone out er... I mean letting me know there is an issue. :D