How do I put a picture where the ? is?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Just like the title says. How do I do that? I tried just dragging a photo from another site but that did not work.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hover over your name in the upper right hand corner of the site, and in the menu that shows up, select "avatar." Then you can upload a picture from your computer.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I must be blind or illiterate because I did read that thread and did click my name and got my profile but didn't see anything about the avatar.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I must be blind or illiterate because I did read that thread and did click my name and got my profile but didn't see anything about the avatar.

Illiterate it is. I kept going to my name under the ?. Now I see it. thanks

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Anyone out there know someone willing to photoshop an avatar I have? It is too big and I don't know how to reduce it and I also wanted to add a Ram logo to it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Anyone out there know someone willing to photoshop an avatar I have? It is too big and I don't know how to reduce it and I also wanted to add a Ram logo to it.
Post it and I'll see what I can do.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
How do you like the one I just made for you?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That looks good. A lot more forum appropriate than the one I had up. (I zoomed it in and it is an excellent job fitting that helmet on correctly.)

I know of another that I found on Google that might be even better. If you google 'Gnome avatar' and look at images there is one of a gnome with his ass in the air and it has a tattoo of Hops, or something on his butt. I would love to replace that tattoo with a Rams logo tattoo or a helmet tattoo. The picture is a little too big though. And like I said I don't know how to do it.

Last edited:

PhxRam

That looks good. A lot more forum appropriate than the one I had up.

I know of another that I found on Google that might be even better. If you google 'Gnome avatar' and look at images there is one of a gnome with his ass in the air and it has a tattoo of Hops, or something on his butt. I would love to replace that tattoo with a Rams logo tattoo or a helmet tattoo. The picture is a little too big though. And like I said I don't know how to do it.View attachment 1212

it will automatically resize it for you.. You could still use an image of that size and it will crop it down.

Try to use square images or you may not like the results of the crop.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I tried it as is to experiment and a message popped up saying it was too big.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Be honest. You're going out to get one just like it this weekend.