How did you get your name?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bluecoconuts said:
I picked something at random years ago when making a handle for an online game, and it made me laugh because I have the maturity of a 10 year old.

See previous post! lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
El Juggernauto said:
Damn, everyone has better stories than me....well, except for may RF503 lol

Score!

lol. :lmao:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wait, you're supposed to make up your screen name??? :sly:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
CGI_Ram said:
El Juggernauto said:
Damn, everyone has better stories than me....well, except for may RF503 lol

Score!

lol. :lmao:
Ybvt it's a great thread juggs.now there's a morphing of your name I can think of some stories about :ww:
Like the day my brother looked out the window and said "holy shizzle would you look at that ,she's got ...........juggs like watermelons, to which my dad asked, which way do the stripes go?

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ybvt? I don't think I know that one, but I love the dad story, made me laugh.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
El Juggernauto said:

Fat finger typo, big hands and big feet............mean nothing, gotta look at the ears :ww:

I took so much ribbing about my big ears when I was a kid I learned to wiggle them to prove I wouldn't fly,then I developed that line ,got 'em to look at the ears and THEN I'd wiggle 'em, putty in my hands I tellz ya. :mrgreen:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Thordaddy said:
El Juggernauto said:

Fat finger typo, big hands and big feet............mean nothing, gotta look at the ears :ww:

I took so much ribbing about my big ears when I was a kid I learned to wiggle them to prove I wouldn't fly,then I developed that line ,got 'em to look at the ears and THEN I'd wiggle 'em, putty in my hands I tellz ya. :mrgreen:

Yeah but the ladies only care if you can breathe through them. :mrgreen:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
LesBaker said:
Thordaddy said:
El Juggernauto said:

Yeah but the ladies only care if you can breathe through them. :mrgreen:
I tell em, "lots of guys can wiggle their ears, the good ones know when" :ww:

Lesson

Oh, really?
Back in the day, in late 2008, I joined the forums in the PD. Since originally I was there to just post at Cards Talk, I came up with the wise name cardslesson101. I then joined a Cardinals message board and then went by that name, too(different website). I also started posting at RamStalk a little before then, as well as at Clan Ram(posted there for very little) and shortened my username to Lesson.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Mine's simple enough. When I was around 11, I really started getting into sports and claimed my favorite teams. Of course, it was Roman Gabriel and the RAMS and Johnny Rodgers and the CORNHUSKERS. So when usernames became necessary, I stuck them together forever.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I am Scottish. Sorry it's boring.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
My internet alias has been biggame1190 since maybe 2002....

And if you did not know..Well, you should have.....It was because of this guy

21374d1306340578-free-agent-wr-torry-holt-holding-out-1_torry-holt.jpg

…..

Legend
I've been either Ramdog or Dodgerdog on every username I've had since Al Gore invented the internet.

I always loved getting a Dodgerdog at Chavez Ravine as a kid...so that kicked it all off. Coming here, I wanted a vicious dog in my sig, but i couldnt imagine a dog mixed with a Ram...so I dropped the "ram" from ramdog.