How did we come out on the injury front?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Wonderboy

Rookie
The game, I'm done with it. Turning the page and starting to get jacked up about being in the dome Thursday night to watch us beat the whiners up and down the field with our "secret" game plans that we've withheld through the first three games specifically for THIS game. That said, does anybody know how we came through on the injury front. I know Hayes left the game and so did Long (pulled?). I'm just hoping that the one bright spot was that we were not physically beat up in this game and everybody will be healthy and ready to go Thursday. Am I right?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wonderboy said:
The game, I'm done with it. Turning the page and starting to get jacked up about being in the dome Thursday night to watch us beat the whiners up and down the field with our "secret" game plans that we've withheld through the first three games specifically for THIS game. That said, does anybody know how we came through on the injury front. I know Hayes left the game and so did Long (pulled?). I'm just hoping that the one bright spot was that we were not physically beat up in this game and everybody will be healthy and ready to go Thursday. Am I right?
Haven't heard the official report, but I think you covered the only one (Hayes). I know McLeod got rocked a little, but he kept playing, so ... we'll have to wait and hear. And yeah, I'm ready to send the 49ers on a long plane ride back home too. Demoralized. Wondering what the hell happened to their plans, and how they're going to piece their stupid muppet QB back together again after his third abysmal performance.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Following a practice that lasted about an hour, the Rams listed nine players on the injury report with knee injuries to receiver Chris Givens, defensive end William Hayes and right tackle Rodger Saffold. Saffold and Hayes are the most banged up of the group as Hayes left Sunday's game on crutches a week after Saffold did the same in Atlanta.

The rest of the list includes some big names but likely ones more in need of rest instead of an injury of note.

Here's the complete rundown of the Rams' Monday injury report.

Did not participate: Saffold, Hayes, Givens
Limited participants: LB James Laurinaitis (foot), TE Mike McNeill (chest), LG Chris Williams (foot), S T.J. McDonald (knee), RB Daryl Richardson (foot), LT Jake Long (foot)

<a class="postlink" href="http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/1144/rams-go-easy-in-return-to-practice" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/p ... o-practice</a>

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The good thing about Thursday turn around's is the extra rest they'll get before facing Jacksonville. Hopefully that will get guys like DRich back to 100%