How deep is this draft?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
From Jeremiah...
@MoveTheSticks: The depth of this draft class is impressive. There won't be much difference between player picked at 20 & player picked at 50.

So we've got #2 and #13, plus we've got #44 which is essentially the quality of #20.

That should be 3 talented starters added this year. Someone send Snead a message, please no Brian Quicks this year. I want all known quantities.

Last edited by a moderator:

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
From Jeremiah...

So we've got #2 and #13, plus we've got #44 which is essentially the quality of #20.

That should be 3 talented starters added this year. Someone send Snead a message, please no Brian Quicks this year. I want all known quantities.
I agree with you that trying to dazzle the other teams with a sleeper pick is not good drafting. Seen it too many times to like it. Pick the known player and go with them!

PhxRam

I still dont buy the rumors that there were teams looking to draft Quick in the second.