How dare you question White Thunder

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Long plays a different position, but his success and position as a leader still in his prime..reminds me of Brian Urlacher....It will be a sad day when the Rams Management has to tell Chris Long that he doesn't have it anymore. Hopefully, he retires after a 2nd Super Bowl win......

I think, but could be wrong, but I think Urlacher will be in the HOF someday....

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Message for people that want Long out of here...:gtfo:

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
For some reason, idiot fans on every team want to trade their best players for freakin draft picks. And what's hilarious they think they can get 1st or 2nd rounders for them.

Logic being: "So and so is getting older and his production is declining. Let's trade him." What?!

I think they just go on sites like overthecap.com find the top 5 players with the highest salaries, spin a wheel, and whoever it lands on "Let's trade him!"

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
so
I think they just go on sites like overthecap.com find the top 5 players with the highest salaries, spin a wheel, and whoever it lands on "Let's trade him!"
sounds like thats exactly what the dick writer did on trashing JL on being overrated overpaid MLB but yet hes ranked 6th in the league out of all MLBs.