How about WR Robert Woods as 2017 FA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I believe he is a FA this year and while not a #1 WR, he would be a very good #2. I would assume he might want to come home to the Coliseum and Los Angeles, so maybe at a little discount.

He would be kind of like replacing the roster spot Steadman Bailey would have had, they came in the same draft I believe. I guess the question is would he be a big upgrade over what Cooper and Spruce are projected to be or maybe he replaces Britt in a another year?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Is Woods really much better than what the Rams already have? They need a number 1 type, they have 2s and 3s.

I wish they had signed Linval Joseph like I suggested. That guy has become a beast. I don't know how the Giants ever let him go.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
No thanks. I'm really intrigued with the young trio of Thomas, Cooper and Spruce. Thomas is killing it as a gunner on ST. He is almost always the 1st one down to cover PRs. He is getting great releases which has me thinking positive towards him being a contributor on offense down the road. Cooper and Spruce just need time with the offense to help define their individual roles. With Quick coming on and Britt becoming more consistent, I'm ready to let this group keep growing.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
No thanks, we need a true #1 receiver. We have plenty of #2's (context varies).

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
One thing is he has not played yet with a great passing QB, so maybe he steps up even more as Goff takes over. As I said maybe they let Britt walk after his contract is up and Woods becomes the veteran leader. Just a thought if they can't get a top WR talent in this upcoming draft.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meh fa wrs get paid more than they're worth. If we sign a fa wr I want a sure fire 1

Debacled

Starter
Was interested in him coming out of college, but he hasn't done anything in the NFL to suggest that he can make that much of an impact.