How about that #8 boys?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Sam fuckin Bradford show

Sittin at the tailgate just wanted to say hey to u guys. Loudest best atmosphere at the dome since gsot. Fucjin unreal. Feel like ive been in a 1W round fight.

What

A

Fuckin

Game

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
50566da9ec8d831e9a00000.jpg

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Username said:
Sam fuckin Bradford show

Sittin at the tailgate just wanted to say hey to u guys. Loudest best atmosphere at the dome since gsot. Fucjin unreal. Feel like ive been in a 1W round fight.

What

A

Fuckin

Game

I noticed the fans too. I cant remember the last time I heard the dome that loud. You never know if the atmosphere comes across TV as accurate, but the dome seemed to be filled with excitement.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Username said:
Sam fuckin Bradford show

What

A

Fuckin

Game
I'm so happy for you guys that got an opportunity to go to the game. Congrats!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
X said:
lol

The TD pass to Gibson was a thing of beauty. If Sam keeps making passes like that, we'll forget all about the comparisons with RGIII pretty soon.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hahahaha I love it X! Been showing it to everybody

And yeah lib it was fuckin anarchy. RG3 chants at the end of the game were the best. I saw a Redskins fan cry. It was the best game I've been to in the past 7 years. I'm exhausted man. Thx doc. Happy for all Rams fans all over the world. Seattle game will be nuts. Fisher ball gonna sell some tickets

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Username said:
Hahahaha I love it X! Been showing it to everybody

And yeah lib it was fuckin anarchy. RG3 chants at the end of the game were the best. I saw a Redskins fan cry. It was the best game I've been to in the past 7 years. I'm exhausted man. Thx doc. Happy for all Rams fans all over the world. Seattle game will be nuts. Fisher ball gonna sell some tickets

YEEEESSSS!!!

I love it. A home field advantage. If we could get the dome back rocking like it was during the GSOT, that alone would win us a few games. Not to mention how improved the fan experience would be.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Bradford and Amendola were hooking up on practically every throw on the first few drives. Then with that pass to Gibson (should have been two if the refs could see), Bradford really showed his talent. This is the type of QB that heads a playoff team.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
brokeu91 said:
The TD pass to Gibson was a thing of beauty. If Sam keeps making passes like that, we'll forget all about the comparisons with RGIII pretty soon.

Who?

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
I was very impressed with him today. Showed a lot of composure, and took command. Great job RAMS!!

fastcat

Pro Bowler
libertadrocks said:
Username said:
Sam freakin Bradford show

What

A

freakin

Game

I noticed the fans too. I cant remember the last time I heard the dome that loud. You never know if the atmosphere comes across TV as accurate, but the dome seemed to be filled with excitement.

You could tell through the tv the dome was rocking!! I had goose bumps on 2 occasions from the crowd

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sam is playing amazing. I don't know what the hell happened to 2011 Sam, that dude is gone. The team has his back 100%. I'm curious what Bears fans are thinking right about now. I think before the Lions and Redskins games, 99.9% of the Bears fans considered this next week against the Rams, nothing more than a "bye" week with a check mark in the win column WAY before the game was played. The new dirty, scappy, punch you in the mouth and take your lunch money Rams. There is a new bully in Chicago this week and the Rams will TAKE the win! I don't think the Bears fans are sleeping too well this week.
I hoped Sam's play and confidence would improve this season and he has, big time. It feels different this season. Who knows what this team can do.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

bradford has looked very good all season. his whole body language is good when he drops back to pass. at the end of last season i was lamenting at how, excluding the first couple of games, every pass bradford tried to complete looked difficult. nothing seemed easy. i couldn't understand why every time he dropped back it took a real effort to connect a pass.

this year, wow. it all looks so simple for him. and the receivers are often wide open as well. full credit to schotty and fisher for molding this offense into a scoring machine. so far anyway.

RAMilyGuy

UDFA
Sam has got his legs back too. I knew the accuracy and release where there, he displayed that last week too.

but Sam made some impressive moves to avoid the rush, stand in the pocket, and deliver the ball. Glad to see him rolling out again, and even that scramble for the first down. I knew the kid was deceptively athletic, glad he displayed it.

His confidence is also rising quickly this season, damn glad to see it.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
My throat hurts after that game...so much fun at the Dome yesterday!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My oldest son got to wear his SB rookie jersey to school today. He's only worn it following a Ram win,,, and he didn't get it until the very end of Sam's rookie season. So yeah, this was like his 3rd time wearing it. He is still stoked about being able to talk shit for a change. Good Stuff.

Thanks Sam