How about an exercise in captioning?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
X said:
Se1RxOX.jpg

[textarea]Wait! Wait! Wait!
Dahl said what?[/textarea]

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
Se1RxOX.jpg

[textarea]"Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and the sea turned to dry land and the waters divided. Yeah, I'm that good guys!"[/textarea]

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
CGI_Ram said:
X said:
Se1RxOX.jpg

[textarea]"Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and the sea turned to dry land and the waters divided. And that my young Ram receivers, is how much separation you'll get when Dahl is on the field"[/textarea]

Edit :ww:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
Se1RxOX.jpg

[textarea]Wait wait. Did you guys see the best part? Harbaugh crying about the phantom non-call? In the competition committee meetings we refer to him as Teeny Tiny Tears Crying Doll.[/textarea]

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Se1RxOX.jpg

[textarea]Can I get your attention. The red jersey is now fair game.[/textarea]

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Se1RxOX.jpg

[textarea]WAIT WAIT hold up guys austin just told me he cant find his helmet can ANYONE please help mr austin find his helmet for fuck sake i give up[/textarea]

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Username said:
Next?

jim-harbaugh-fister.jpg

:tooth:

FUCK YOU, STARBUCK'S!!! I'VE BEEN UP FOR TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT THANKS TO YOUR COFFEE, AND IT SPILLED ON ME, AND IT'S TOO HOT, AND IT TASTES LIKE SHIT!!!

(Apologies for the caps; I had to make it sound realistic and whiny enough.)