Houston we have a QB!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So amidst all the unhappiness that is being felt out there over another 1-3 start, Austin Davis once again went out there in a hostile environment and gave this team a chance to win.

That's a big deal dudes. Think about it.

Maybe this defense is gonna suck all year, who knows. But with every game AD goes out there and continues to look like the real deal... My spirits rise a bit. I'm sure that's weird to some of you, since what really matters is the wins/losses. But it's all good.

I just keep thinking about what can happen if it continues, and if this effin defense starts playing some better ball. Adjustments need to be made with personnel overall (Need to get Tru back in the lineup, and SteddyB into the action for starters), but the QB playing well means that this team might actually get on a roll at some point. They might actually be able to string together multiple wins, and get on a hot streak.

That's a far cry from what I expected when Bradford went down. We got hope. Slim, granted, but I'm clinging to it still.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Davis is getting better every game but, If GRob can't replace Davin Joseph, aka the human turnstile, it means that GRob is a bust for sure and our running game will continue to struggle