Houston Texans release D.J. Swearinger.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
Jon Cyperion was the 1st pick in the 2nd round.

Bacarri Rambo a JAG too (not Jaguar lol)

Eric Reid? It's not like he single handily changed SF secondary like Troy Polamalu or Earl Thomas does.

Then there's Matt Elam on the Ravens. I think he's been the only noteworthy one.
Reid was a beast his rookie year

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He looked like a pure SS to me and I recall viewing his highlights and commenting that it looks like he will be a walking penalty machine in the NFL because of his violent late hits.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I liked him too fellas....Rambo, Kid that went to the Jags...TJ...not as much, but more than Vaccarro...damn I'm getting bad with names...oh and the dude with Frisco I wanted the most...Reid...
Yeah Jonathan Cyprien was the guy I really wanted. He is a baller

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Good fit for him. He'll be at his best in a Cover 2 scheme.

As will Greene. Don't be surprised to see him usurp the injury-prone Bruce Carter.
Bunch of guys liked Greene in the draft....makes me wonder what are the Bucs trying to do???? Lovie is putting together a team...Don't we play them week 15?
What do you guys think of Tampa? Any guess on their record? I'm gonna say 9-7 to 10-6....Yea, I think Jameis can play a lil bit...