Hotels close to the dome-Kinda OT-Oct 29th game.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Hey all- My girl and I are coming out for the Oct 29th Monday night game. Last year I stayed at the Lumiere which was perfect because I like to gamble and you can walk under the street and come out right next to the stadium.
Problem is, this trip it's almost $240 per night. Is there anything else decent that's close by also that anyone can recommend that may be a little cheaper?

Thanks,

BW

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
bwdenverram said:
Hey all- My girl and I are coming out for the Oct 29th Monday night game. Last year I stayed at the Lumiere which was perfect because I like to gamble and you can walk under the street and come out right next to the stadium.
Problem is, this trip it's almost $240 per night. Is there anything else decent that's close by also that anyone can recommend that may be a little cheaper?

Thanks,

BW

My friend and I are going to the game Sunday and we're staying at the Drury Inn, which is LITERALLY right across the street from the dome. We're paying about $500 total for 3 nights. Hope this helps

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
rams24/7 said:
bwdenverram said:

Thanks,

BW

My friend and I are going to the game Sunday and we're staying at the Drury Inn, which is LITERALLY right across the street from the dome. We're paying about $500 total for 3 nights. Hope this helps

Right on. I'll take a look at that. Thanks bro.

Psycho_X

Legend
Copy on the Drury Inn. Plus, that is where the opposing teams stay at as well. And the Rams used to stay there the night before but I think Fisher put a stop to that didn't he? I know you used to be able to go down to the street and watch players from both teams walk into the dome from the Drury around three hours before game time. Was pretty cool, got Kurt Warner to give me a thumbs up once and some times kids will get some signatures.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Psycho_X said:
Copy on the Drury Inn. Plus, that is where the opposing teams stay at as well. And the Rams used to stay there the night before but I think Fisher put a stop to that didn't he? I know you used to be able to go down to the street and watch players from both teams walk into the dome from the Drury around three hours before game time. Was pretty cool, got Kurt Warner to give me a thumbs up once and some times kids will get some signatures.

I was there for the opener last year and the players still come out of the Drury, unless something has chance since last year, I think they still use the Drury

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I ended up booking at Lumiere. Drury was sold out (as was most of them) or everything was pretty much just as expensive with parking, etc.

Oh well, thanks for the feedback. Gives me options to look at for the next trip.