Hot Wing Challenge

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sheryl Crow says you only need 1 square of toilet paper anyways.

How? Does she not poop like the rest of us?

I had a similar type of thing happen to me, kinda sorta.

There is a sports bar in the Cleveland area that I always went to for Rams games before getting Sunday ticket.....Harpo's. They are known for their wings, they have kick ass wings and they offer tons of different sauces. My personal favorite was Jamaican Hellfire. It wasn't as hot as it sounds, it was hot but also very tasty. It had a little jerk flavor of course.

Anyway one time I went in and ordered some and got a beer and settled in for a game. Well they changed the recipe without consulting or freaking warning me lol. This stuff was so hot that I was going through the same thing you did. I was actually wiping the sauce off of the wings and still couldn't finish. So I asked the waitress what the deal was and she said the cook decided to change the way he made some of the sauces and I guess he decided to make that one inedible. It hurt, and frankly food should not hurt.

So I ordered my second fave, hot garlic, thankfully they left that one alone.

My lips hurt, my tongue hurt, hell my entire mouth felt the burn from that stuff all day.

Lol. I know that feeling. And hot garlic wings are probably my favorite kind.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok. Not as hot as I had envisioned. But still painful. I will post the vid later. We definitely should have put more sauce on the wings but I was honestly scared of what it would do.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
BTW - FUCK Sheryl Crow. And I like soft cushy TP for my ass. Loves me some Cottonelle. I don't buy cheap ass wipe for my restaurant because I don't buy things I wouldn't want to use. Good thick napkins and soft TP for the wiping. People love my paper products.:cheese:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BTW - Freak Sheryl Crow. And I like soft cushy TP for my ass. Loves me some Cottonelle. I don't buy cheap ass wipe for my restaurant because I don't buy things I wouldn't want to use. Good thick napkins and soft TP for the wiping. People love my paper products.:cheese:

I've been complimented on my choice of toilet paper. :wink:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
^ Is dead on balls accurate.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu