Hot Topics.. Please Read.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

There have been a lot of "hot" topics lately that are bringing out the inner demon in people.

From this moment forward, any poster who cant show some respect for other peoples opinions will be banned PERMANENTLY.

You don't have to like the opinion, you don't have to agree with it, but show some fucking respect for people who have a different view point than your own. If you don't like the topic, or find yourself heavily opposed to an opinion, IGNORE it. How damn hard is that?

I have no problems with disagreements. Its going to happen, and it is what makes the world go round. When you start referring to other posters as weirdos or nutjobs, you have crossed the line.

I have pleaded. I have begged.

No more.

If you cant comply with a simple request, then you quite honestly don't belong here.

laramsoriginal

Starter
I think some arguments are good for forums but since I am just a poster enjoying this awesome forum, I'll follow the rules.

Im not being a brown nose but this forum is filled with knowledgeable posters.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think some arguments are good for forums but since I am just a poster enjoying this awesome forum, I'll follow the rules.

Im not being a brown nose but this forum is filled with knowledgeable posters.

Agree.. Arguments are going to happen. That is just a part of life.

You can disagree with people all you want, just be civil in doing so.

If we allow this standard to fall we have become nothing more than the PD.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
"Hawhippah"--in the voice of Chandler Bing.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Anyone that isn't British and says ide-er, instead of idea, needs to be shot. That's all I'm sayin.