Horrible coaching in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Wow this amazon show really exposed how bad coaching was under Fisher. All boras and Williams did was yell while Fisher just stood back and watched the team fall apart . Fisher was a decent motivator but the players just didn't seem receptive to what he was saying.

This gives me even more hope that the talent has always been there and these new coaches will bring the best out of the team.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Fisher was burnout when he took the job.
He was really burnt out four years later.

fearsomefour

Legend
Hard to tell watching an edited show that shows a small percentage of the time coaches spent doing their thing.
Any "reality" TV is going to be mostly BS and editing. Can be entertaining but probably doesn't offer much real insight.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Let's go easy guys, yes the coaching was not good, their record was 4-12, but Gregg Williams was a very good DC for the Rams and will be a very good DC for the Browns. Rob Boras was over his head as an OC and has proven to be a very good TE Coach.

All of us want the Rams to win and quite frankly we all understand the previous regime did not get it done, but we also have to understand that occasionally coaches do yell and I do believe you get more out of people and players with encouragement and constructive criticism, but there are still plenty of old school individuals out there that believe an occasional chewing out is not detrimental to one's psyche.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
No matter how you edit Fisher's coaching job here - it sucked.

He failed with the O line which caused him to fail with the offense.

That is it in a nutshell.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I think what was mystifying to a lot of us was the lack of production from a unit lead by Boudreau. Some have bandied about the fact that maybe his age was a factor. It seemed like he made straw out of gold his very first year but he was working with a lot of cast off veterans to cobble together a line. After that, he just couldn't really get anything done with the drafted players.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I am almost done. From I see, there wasn't discipline. The players were to comfortable being laxed. But i think this coaching will bring out the best. Some will say GW was good, but WP is even better.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Don't Be A Lazy Coach

987ff87b4625ab141301c43227b80a7e.gif

tenor.gif