Hoping you guys win it all

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Packfan18

Rookie
All on board with the Rams. You guys are a classy team. I hope your holding up the Lombardi in just over 2 weeks.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Thanks! Nothing but respect for the Pack, I have family members who are Packers fans and unlike the family who are Seahawk fans (boooooo!) they are always classy and fun to watch games with

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Thanks Brotha! Same here... nothing but respect for the Pack! Hope Matt does great for you guys next year! Except against us in the postseason...:p

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Coming from a classy Packers fan (there's lots of 'em), thanks bro!

Really hope LaFleur works out great for you next year and that they come out of the gate on a nice roll!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah LaFleur is a really good coach and if he and ARod click... whoo boy, are the Pack gonna be back in a big way...

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
For some unknown reason, I cannot hate on the Pack. :D I always enjoyed the Farve era. Even when we crushed them in the playoffs.
Great fans too.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
All on board with the Rams. You guys are a classy team. I hope your holding up the Lombardi in just over 2 weeks.

Damn! Thanks a bunch Packfan. This forum, AND three generations of Ram fans in my family appreciate the love. Best of luck next season and beyond. Hope LaFleur helps you guys retake the North.
. :cheers:

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Nothing will humanize clay Matthews to me. Dude speared our QB. Him & Vontaze are bosom buddies.
But ya other than that GB is a classy team, good luck with LaFluer. And tell him to cut Clay today. That is all.

Maybe Clay actually helped. Foles was not the same after that hit. If he didn't do that and Foles played well enough to lead them to 9 wins would they still have canned Fisher the following season? Would that 9 wins tease enough to keep him on even in a dreadful season? You never know.

Packfan18

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't like Clay either. When did he spear Foles? Trust me Matthews is overrated and I hope they cut him tommorow.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John

Yes, very classy. As every Packer fan I know.

When I think of football, I think of them as the true Americas Team. Compared to the Cowboys, very few hate on the Packers.

We will all be watching Matt this next year. Hope he brings some of our magic with him brother.