Hopefully the rebroadcast of Rams @ raiders on NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
network will have the STL crew. Noway I could watch it again with the raider commentary.

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
That was awful...I'd never heard of Beth Mowins...I hope I never hear that screechy whiny voice ever again. It was like fingernails on a chalkboard. I couldn't tell if she was male or female.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Yeah, the Raiders broadcast crew was pretty crappy.

So far what I've seen of all the NFL Network re-airs is that they're using the broadcast crew of the home team. Fortunately, this week's game against the Titans will be nationally broadcast on FOX.

So we can expect to hear Siciliano, Marshall, and Torry (with pert & perky Dani as your sideline reporter) when NFLN re-airs the Rams' preseason games for Weeks 3 (Colts) & 4 (Chiefs).

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's amazing how biased the home team crews can be. If I was in that position and wanted to step up to the big time I would use it as a chance to impress with my all around knowledge of both teams. Odd.