Hope

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I know there hasn't been a lot to cheer for this year.We are as frustrated as we should be.
We pour our heart into our team and a lot of us pour our money as well.We are beyond
frustrated with Fisher and in my opinion rightly so.

But today through our frustrating loss I saw something that I have not been able to see for years,until now.
I saw Hope. I saw Hope and he wears #16.
We have a team with more talent than we have had in past years. I truly believe
in my heart of hearts we have found our QB to lead that talent.

Those of you who have studied Goff through college and up to now,you know.You know what
this kid can do. Our only true worry was would it translate.I know it has been only two games
and I know there will be valleys,but this kid can be as special as he wants to be.So welcome
Mr Goff.We have been waiting a long time for the likes of you.

View: http://www.nfl.com/videos/los-angeles-rams/0ap3000000746924/Jared-Goff-highlights

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
That's it. Goff is our hope. You look at any good team and what do they have? A franchise QB. Many look at young teams like the Raiders and their success. Even Tampa bay. This team will be ready to compete for the playoffs next year. No more quarterback switching during the season (fisher endured that 4 out of 5 seasons) baring injury.

Goff looked good and he should look better next year.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The kid looks like the real thing but he won't succeed with Fisher at the helm .

tavian

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The kid looks like the real thing but he won't succeed with Fisher at the helm .
Trying to keep this thread positive so
please keep the negativity in the vent thread.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
He certainly flashed at times today. Imagine how great it would be for him to work with a coach for as long as Brees and Brady have.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whatever . Hope doesn't win games and neither does Fisher . There's nothing positive in losing and I would bet about 90% of the guys on this board don't want Fisher anywhere near the kid . Sorry , just being real.

tavian

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whatever . Hope doesn't win games and neither does Fisher . There's nothing positive in losing and I would bet about 90% of the guys on this board don't want Fisher anywhere near the kid . Sorry , just being real.
No you're just repeating the same old stuff that has been said a thousand times
as if you have actually said something original.
I don't want Fisher back as much as anyone,but I think that goes without
saying.I mean we have All come to that conclusion.Don't ya think?
Goff's play today was very positive and he will be successful.
No matter who is coaching.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
This game gave me "hope'. "Hope" that Mr. Kroenke can see that Fisher is not the guy to take his young team to the playoffs.

tempests

Hall of Fame
I hope the Rams get him some help on offense.

Goff had 160 passing yards before halftime yet somehow the Rams ended up with less than 250 yards net offense for the game. Against the 30th ranked defense, for the love of mike.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's give this kid something to work with. He's going to be really good. But he'll be even better if we get him an OL that will open up holes for Gurley and protect him. He'll be even better if we get him a WR that consistently can win 1-on-1s. Let's help this kid out.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Where did you think this reply was going to take the post ?? Why take the negative out of it ?? He said Jared Goff looks good, if that is the hope ?

Plus 0-2 is 0-2 . That part is real.I'm still not sold 100% . Jared Goff is a positive guy, & believes in himself. He is getting some great learning experience. He is not put in the best position by Fisher. He gives him the wheel of a sinking ship. One thing it will do this season , is to build character. He is intering the toughest part of The Rams schedule .New Orleans, New England, on the road back to back ? Then home against Atlanta & back on the road to Seattle on a short week for a Thursday game.

---My hope is Greg Robinson is Jared Goff's LT of the future. It is also my hope after these last 5 years of lossing,being the youngest team in The NFL,& top penilized team. It all changes.

Those 3 things need to be blown up !!! Now that The Rams don't have a 1st round pick next year they can finally attract a solid Free Agent singing other than a guy from Tennessee.

My hope is Kevin Demoff can finally look at The Rams football operation side of the team instead of the marketing(lieing),moving the franchise .
My hope is when I look at the tape of this week against the Saints I can see the positives.I saw Drew Bree's(Tomlinson ) play in San Diego & how tough The NFL is. I saw Troy Aikmen go 1-15 before they got (Elliot) #22 from Florida after his jr. yr...
It's my hope Todd Gurley is only having a Sophmore slump,& can find greatness.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I hope the Rams get him some help on offense.

Goff had 160 passing yards before halftime yet somehow the Rams ended up with less than 250 yards net offense for the game. Against the 30th ranked defense, for the love of mike.
This is what happens when the O-Line gets shuffled around, and then beat-up! I hated putting Saffold in at OLT, and I knew we where F--ked when he got hurt! And then Goff started getting pounded on w/ Donal in there!

Psycho_X

Legend
We get this kid an offensive line and he'll throw dimes to WRs down field all game long. The kind of arm he has is rare. He has to clean up his mechanics some but his ability to throw on the run is nice as well. But if we can keep the flood gates from opening on him like they did the second half he'll do crazy things in the future. Just hope he survives until then.