Hope we're not wearing our Horrendous Blue Pants Saturday.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
rick
If we are, it means we're wearin em in Road Games this year. If we're not., there's a descent chance they're GONE FOR GOOD!!!!! Yippeeeeeee.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
I thought the home team dictated which uniforms would be worn? Me might just wear all-whites year round haha.

Q729

Legend
Are they allowed to switch out pants? Could be all white at home, white jersey/blue pants away except where dictated.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I think we can all agree that we need new uniforms. Regardless what combo we go with, they're all pretty pathetic. Can't wait til 2019 when they finally make the change.

Q729

Legend
I think we can all agree that we need new uniforms. Regardless what combo we go with, they're all pretty pathetic. Can't wait til 2019 when they finally make the change.
I agree, but I don't want some "trying too hard to be futuristic" monstrosity. Just bring back what wasn't broken and be done with it!

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Best I can tell via wiki is that pants shouldn't be affected, only jerseys. So, if Denver wears their orange or blue jerseys we could stick with white on white.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Away_colours

National Football League[edit]
Most teams choose to wear their color jerseys at home, with the road team changing to white in most cases.[2] White road uniforms gained prominence with the rise of television in the 1950s. A "white vs. color" game was easier to follow in black-and-white.[2]According to Phil Hecken, "until the mid 1950′s, not only was color versus color common in the NFL, it was actually the norm".[2] Even long after the advent of color television, the use of white jerseys has remained in almost every game.

The NFL's current rules require that a team's home jerseys must be "either white or official team color" throughout the season, "and visiting clubs must wear the opposite".[3] If a team insists on wearing its home uniforms on the road, the NFL Commissionermust judge on whether their uniforms are "of sufficient contrast" with those of their opponents.[3] The road team might instead wear a third jersey, such as the Seattle Seahawks' "Wolf Grey" alternate.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I just don't want the white on white uni's ... ever. So I'll take ugly blue pants over ugly white pants any day. :)

Name
rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Home Team dictates which Uniform TOPS are worn. Road team must coalesce Top-wise. Pants are completely OPTIONAL Home and Away. My WISH is the Rams wear White-TOPS/White Pants Home AND Away. My FEAR is, they'll wear White on White at Home and White on Blue Away. Fishers bad taste in Uniforms dating back to his Titans days.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I'm thinking the goal of Demoff and gang with the transition to white/white will apply to away games too. It seems to be the "compromise" to the Blueberries.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Pants? Doesn't matter...

I know I don't want to see anymore of this...

i

457507010.jpg

White pants. Blue pants. Neither help this guy catch the freakin' ball! :deadhorse::banghead::headexplosion:

Name
rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, but this is what we "hope" not what we "know". Find out Saturday.