Hope the Rams trade down

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
I wouldn't mind seeing us trade out of the first round all together. Amass a bunch of second and third round picks and use the shotgun approach to building the offensive line. The talent gap isn't that great between a guy we can get in the first and the second round.

V3

Hall of Fame
Agree to an extent. Might not go all the way out of 1st but 10 is a horrible spot. None of the O lineman are worth the 10th pick, IMO. The two WR's will most likely be gone. The other options don't really excite me all that much.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I guess it depends on how many 2nd and 3rd rounders we get but agree with your overall point. I still would prefer a pick on the first round though.

Athos

Legend
No, no, no.

You're passing on a lot of talent to do that. This team still needs playmakers on offense in a bad way imo.

If we could get DGB with a 2nd sure, but I doubt that'd ever happen.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No, no, no.

You're passing on a lot of talent to do that. This team still needs playmakers on offense in a bad way imo.

I wouldn't trade down with Cooper or White on the board, but I want to build a kick butt line. I want to run the ball and protect my QB. There are some quality linemen in the second and third round.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Trading Down always seems the most popular girl at the draft.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I feel like we're going to do something crazy that no one predicted.

lockdnram21

Legend
No, no, no.

Imo rams don't feel the same way u feel about playmakers. I wouldn't be surprised if DGB is off Fisher board all together