Hope S-Jax shows well, will also watch Jake Matthews

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
versus Clay Matthews. Although Clay has been on the inside the last couple of weeks, but on 3rd down hes at stand-up right DE/ ROLb whatever you want to call that position

I am on record as wanting to trade down to ATL and taking Jake Matthews and getting extra pciks. However, I've watch him in NFL and he's mostly struggled. G-Rob is getting better, but he's struggled some, too.

To me, that will be a long term comparison . . .will G-Rob be worth Matthews and say a 2nd and 4th?

I wasn't disappointed in G-Rob, it just was a simple pre-draft preference.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I'm hoping SJ and the Falcons win tonight, if that doesn't happen ,I hope SJ has a monster game anyway especially if it's his last Prime Time game

It will be sooooo classic if he makes the playoffs on a team with a worse record than ours:cautious:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
It seems divisions decay wherever Jackson goes. I hope we retire his number here if he decides to call it a career.