Hope our new OC was taking notes during the Super Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
on how to beat Seattle. All they were doing is clearing out zones and throwing it to Julian Edelman and Shane Vereen.

We don't have Julian Edelman, but we do have a guy we traded up to #8 to get. Forget his name. And I know he's not the great Shane Vereen, but I think Tre Mason is pretty damn good also.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I just hope our new OC exists....

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I bet I know where someone is going to take this one...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
on how to beat Seattle. All they were doing is clearing out zones and throwing it to Julian Edelman and Shane Vereen.

You also forgot about the guy tossing the rock! Rams don't have one of him either. As much as it cripples me to post that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
We could always go back in time about 10+ years.

RKanx5e.png

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

We don't have Julian Edelman, but we do have a guy we traded up to #8 to get. Forget his name. And I know he's not the great Shane Vereen, but I think Tre Mason is pretty damn good also.

We've already beaten the shitchickens both before and after their Super Bowl.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We've already beaten the shitchickens both before and after their Super Bowl.

I meant consistently. Judging by the numbers in the table posted above, unless I'm reading it wrong, that hasn't been the case. Unless you're looking at the years pre-2005.

In the last five years we're 3-7 against them. That has to change.

FRO

Legend
The patriots can do stuff on offense that we would get flagged for. Whoever coaches the Rams is at a disadvantage because we have to be the only team to consistently get crap offensive pass interference calls against us. I mean Denver runs illegal pick plays and never gets called. Jared Cook runs an out route and it's getting called back.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I think it also helped the Patriots that Seattle was completely banged up. With Jeremy Lane taken out early, Richard Sherman unable to tackle effectively with a gimp arm, Kam Chancellor battling knee pain, Earl Thomas nursing a hurt shoulder, and Cliff Avril lost to a head injury, Seattle wasn't exactly at full strength. New England was just able to take advantage of poor matchups like Simeon on Edelman or Wright covering Gronkowski which should have never been the case.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I honestly thought Isaiah Pead was going to be our Shane Vereen. His receiving talent is top notch.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
i like Tre receiving talent

Tre is really talented too, and in time can be a great receiver out of the backfield. He's not there yet but he's improved steadily, that much is for sure. Want to see this kid behind a reworked and actually decent OL, his potential is skyhigh.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I meant consistently. Judging by the numbers in the table posted above, unless I'm reading it wrong, that hasn't been the case. Unless you're looking at the years pre-2005.

In the last five years we're 3-7 against them. That has to change.

Yeah, and a lot of things are going to have to change, not just the freakin OC.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, and a lot of things are going to have to change, not just the freakin OC.

You're damn freakin right not just the freakin OC. Have a nice freakin night. Or freakin morning. Depending on where you're freakin from.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I would like to throw my hat into the ring for the new OC position. I'll just hook up my Xbox on the sideline and keep running Madden's plays