honey badger tore his acl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Shame. Never root for injuries... Unless it's Kaeperdick :heh:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Im with everyone else. he is a stud and i hate injuries to any player. He had fist round talent and fell but proved he was worth the risk. Hope for a fast recovery for him.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
When I see Cards stepping on our players hands, I could care less what happen to them.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
When I see Cards stepping on our players hands, I could care less what happen to them.

Yeah... I saw a lot of dirty stuff from them. The extra shit after Austin's injury was lame.

A55VA6

Legend
That sucks. I wanted to draft this guy. I believe in him. He'll come back strong.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Good find!

That should bring about a fine when the league reviews things.

OK. Fine him. Whatever. My main point is that I don't feel bad for any other teams players. They are all out to hurt ours. Screw them.

jjab360

Legend

V3

Hall of Fame
OK. Fine him. Whatever. My main point is that I don't feel bad for any other teams players. They are all out to hurt ours. Screw them.

I'm with you to a point. Kinda depends on the player. I don't feel bad for Sugar Glider, though.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I'm with you to a point. Kinda depends on the player. I don't feel bad for Sugar Glider, though.

Well, yeah. There are exceptions. Larry Fitz is the only one on that team that I would feel bad for.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Did you see who came to #65 assistance & grabbed & pushed the dog Dockett twice? Tim Barnes did well yesterday in this loss.