Home Opener

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Who's going to the home opener? I'm so juiced, Biggame & I are coming from California & Delaware respectively. Hope to run into some of you while we're in town

Milamber11

UDFA
Name
George
I'm feeling very cautious about this game, we are favourites, and my heart is telling me an easy blow out win for us... But after the Browns game, watching our first team defence play not up to standard, i am not at ease about the game, Palmer is in, Fitzgerlad is dangerous as always, I really hope we don't choke first day

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
That preseason "practice" has less than nothing to do with the product we will see on 9/8 at the Ed. I do believe the cardinals have improved but I also believe we win this one handily.

Guy Mansworth

Rookie
Milamber11 said:
I'm feeling very cautious about this game, we are favourites, and my heart is telling me an easy blow out win for us... But after the Browns game, watching our first team defence play not up to standard, i am not at ease about the game, Palmer is in, Fitzgerlad is dangerous as always, I really hope we don't choke first day

"They were about as vanilla as you possibly could be last week, so it wasn’t a challenge at all figuring what we needed to do because they just stood there for us,'' -Joe Thomas. Browns LT

I'm almost wondering if maybe Fisher wasn't sending any pressure so the secondary would have to work harder.

TexRamFan

Rookie
I am traveling up from Texas for the game. Haven't missed a home opener in years and can't wait to get tailgaiting again!

Dunbars suspension has me a little concerned about the linebackers, but I have faith in Fisher and company to get this team prepared. I haven't been this excited for an opener in years. I am cautiously optimisitc about this game as 'Zona will be no pushover. The crowd can make a big difference so hopefully the place will be packed full and loud as ever!

SoCoRam

UDFA
Re: Home Opener - pregame things to do?

hey all ... first year as season ticket holder ... have 12 y/o girl and 10 y/o son ... what/where are the best lots for tailgating???

thx in advance

dominate on 3 ... 1-2-3 DOMINATE!