Home from training camp today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Well I went to camp today to check on some equipment and just to watch practice...

Got walked through the locker room while the players were getting ready. It was cool to see the guys in a normal setting...could have done without seeing the manhood of some of the guys though...catfishnuggets might have appreciated that a little more than I did.

It was a somewhat of an uneventful practice. Not too many flashes.

One play that really stood out to me was during WR vs DBs in the redzone...Brian Quick shook Janoris Jenkins for a TD...shook is an understatement actually...made Jenkins fall on his ass with a stutter step inside.

I wasn't impressed with any of the backup QBs.

Pead has some serious speed in space. If Schottenheimer can get him and Richardson outside the numbers they can do some damage.

Kevin Demoff stopped and talked to a few gentlemen right next to me...one guy pointed out to Kevin that he bought a new Jake Long No.77 and told him how excited he was with the offseason...Demoff replied, "I'm just glad it's not a Jason Smith jersey". Got a laugh out of me...

I could also overhear Steve Savard and Rick Venturi chatting about Brian Quick after a nice catch...Savard said something about that is why he expects Quick to have 6 or 7 TDs.

Oh, and Animal was in attendance watching his boy do some thumping.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Well I went to camp today to check on some equipment and just to watch practice...

Got walked through the locker room while the players were getting ready. It was cool to see the guys in a normal setting...could have done without seeing the manhood of some of the guys though...catfishnuggets might have appreciated that a little more than I did.

One play that really stood out to me was during WR vs DBs in the redzone...Brian Quick shook Janoris Jenkins for a TD...shook is an understatement actually...made Jenkins fall on his ass with a stutter step inside.

Pead has some serious speed in space. If Schottenheimer can get him and Richardson outside the numbers they can do some damage.

Kevin Demoff stopped and talked to a few gentlemen right next to me...one guy pointed out to Kevin that he bought a new Jake Long No.77 and told him how excited he was with the offseason...Demoff replied, "I'm just glad it's not a Jason Smith jersey". Got a laugh out of me...

I could also overhear Steve Savard and Rick Venturi chatting about Brian Quick after a nice catch...Savard said something about that is why he expects Quick to have 6 or 7 TDs.

Hahahahaha good shit man. Just think when the teams in NY for the SB, you can say you were there from the beginning. :tooth:

I've heard Snead comment on Peads game speed once or twice too. I actually like that they tried to get Pead the ball in the passing game a few times down field last year to take advantage of mismatches and his speed. If they roll him out again this year with the rest of this crew it could be trouble.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Damn. Demoff throwing a dart at Jason Smith!
I'll bet that's one contract he would like to have back.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My kind of camp report! You can't find this kind of information anywhere else.

I'm hoping for more of these.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Selassie I said:

Yeah, no doubt. This was sort of a raw camp report, which is equally cool in its own way.

nighttrain

Legend
Sum1BTRthnU said:

Good to hear nice things about last years 2nd rounders, i'm hoping they both figure it out. It would take our offense to another dimension. Funny stuff about the Smith jersey
thanks
train

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:
Selassie I said:

Yeah, no doubt. This was sort of a raw camp report, which is equally cool in its own way.

Yeah I don't have the coaching background of CoachO and I'm not even going to pretend I'm an expert at scouting.

I'll tell you guys what I see in the best words possible...I do have the advantage of having some access to areas the general public doesn't, so hopefully you guys can get some insight that way.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Thanks for posting this, I'm really enjoying all these reports from RODers that are attending the camps.

much respect!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1010405_10100223338445241_2042094759_n.jpg

248266_10100223338530071_904735097_n.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ha. Look at Langford staring at his guns.

"Wanna kiss mahself."

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Sum1BTRthnU said:
CGI_Ram said:
Selassie I said:

Yeah I don't have the coaching background of CoachO and I'm not even going to pretend I'm an expert at scouting.

I'll tell you guys what I see in the best words possible...I do have the advantage of having some access to areas the general public doesn't, so hopefully you guys can get some insight that way.

Good for you! That's awesome stuff. Greatly appreciate you sharing.