Holy ice balls, Batman!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We are in MD now. More looking at moving south to get away from DC area (which I have lived in all my life). Looking at getting a place on a lake and having a longer boating season, haha.
Check out Greenville S.C., if you go through that way. It's pretty nice.

20060727_table_rock_lake_900x600.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Asheville? You'll be making your own brew and singing cumbaya by this time next year!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh my god. I hate you so much right now. My wife and I went there last September and have been thinking of excuses to go back amd/or move there ever since.
That's how I ended up here. We vacationed here a couple of times and loved it, so we just decided to give it a shot and move. Admittedly I have the cushion to do it because I sold my business, but that's also how much I loved it. I was willing to walk away from a pretty successful business to do it.

There's plenty of work up here in Western NC. What do you guys do?

cracengl

Rookie
That's how I ended up here. We vacationed here a couple of times and loved it, so we just decided to give it a shot and move. Admittedly I have the cushion to do it because I sold my business, but that's also how much I loved it. I was willing to walk away from a pretty successful business to do it.

There's plenty of work up here in Western NC. What do you guys do?

Yeah it is definitely my kind of place. I went on the 4 brewery tour and was hooked, haha.

I do crime analysis for a police department (which is boring in case you were curious) because their need for an analyst far outweighs my desire to do computer and IT work. So I'm stuck being bored as hell or move on. My wife owns a dance studio that teaches mainly school age kids.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah it is definitely my kind of place. I went on the 4 brewery tour and was hooked, haha.

I do crime analysis for a police department (which is boring in case you were curious) because their need for an analyst far outweighs my desire to do computer and IT work. So I'm stuck being bored as hell or move on. My wife owns a dance studio that teaches mainly school age kids.

Well, there you go. Mountain folks are artsy as hell so your wife could stay busy and someone is always trying to hide from the law in the hills so.......