Holy ice balls, Batman!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just got back from taking my dog out, and it's -22 with the wind chill.

Yesterday it was 45 and sunny.

sbgp06u.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gotta love that move north - eh?:cool:
I really do. I love the cold (just not THIS cold). In Florida it was always hot. All 4 seasons, it was hot.
Plus this is a foody town, a micro-brewery town, an art-culture town, everyone is cordial, and life just moves at such a slower pace.

Best thing I've done.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Here's our forecast for the week , and that doesn't count the wind , we're suppose to have 45 MPH winds tomorrow

okoboji2_zpscb72b122.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Here's our forecast for the week , and that doesn't count the wind , we're suppose to have 45 MPH winds tomorrow

okoboji2_zpscb72b122.jpg
Yeesh.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We have a coin trend starting tomorrow. Should be in the high 60's.

You guys hovering around zero have it rough.

I could sure go for some snow from time to time. It's beautiful. I just don't think I would want it all winter.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Must be the cold front that moved through here several days ago. The low in metro Phx was like 29. The high was like 45. It snowed just outside of town in the desert. Stunningly beautiful.
27744160_BG2.jpg

635557874315579616-Superstitions-Snow-1.jpg

Now things are back to normal. Sunny and a perfect high of 70...mid 50's at night

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I really do. I love the cold (just not THIS cold). In Florida it was always hot. All 4 seasons, it was hot.
Plus this is a foody town, a micro-brewery town, an art-culture town, everyone is cordial, and life just moves at such a slower pace.

Best thing I've done.

You lived in the wrong place in FL anyway LOL.

It's perfect weather now, has been for about 2 months. And will be for another 3 or 4 hahaha.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You lived in the wrong place in FL anyway LOL.

It's perfect weather now, has been for about 2 months. And will be for another 3 or 4 hahaha.
That's true. I lived in Florida's armpit. I used to like to go to the west siyeeed of FLA to hang out and have mini-vacations too. But I've always been drawn to the mountain regions and really enjoy the fall with all the leave colors and the winter snow & stuff. I moved to Florida when I was 3 (from Virginia), so I guess I've always been trying to get back near home.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That's true. I lived in Florida's armpit. I used to like to go to the west siyeeed of FLA to hang out and have mini-vacations too. But I've always been drawn to the mountain regions and really enjoy the fall with all the leave colors and the winter snow & stuff. I moved to Florida when I was 3 (from Virginia), so I guess I've always been trying to get back near home.

The only thing I miss about the weather back home is exactly that..........fall when the leaves change.

If you ever get back down this way let me know. We can drive up and down 41 in Naples and wave at the old people. :LOL:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It got down to 37 degrees last night here. WAY too cold for my liking. We don't get many nights that drop into the 30's... and we haven't had an actual freeze in several years Thank Jah.

I'll tell you this though. 37 degrees here feels a lot colder than 37 degrees. Weird how that works.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
After driving 10 MPH all the way home in the middle of a Blizzard , the wife was never so happy to see the City Sign on the edge of town

P.S. the windchill is like -40 below in this pic.....................lol

CitySign_zps1b85d92e.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
tumblr_me7lz2lauY1qc3wjlo1_500.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yuck. It was like 7* here yesterday and we had a nice 20+mph wind to go with it. Boooo! @-X- where did you move to again?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yuck. It was like 7* here yesterday and we had a nice 20+mph wind to go with it. Boooo! @-X- where did you move to again?
Asheville North Carolina.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Asheville North Carolina.
Wow. The wife and I are looking at moving down that way, maybe more towards Charleston, SC, to get away from that kinda mess!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wow. The wife and I are looking at moving down that way, maybe more towards Charleston, SC, to get away from that kinda mess!
Get away from where?

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Get away from where?
We are in MD now. More looking at moving south to get away from DC area (which I have lived in all my life). Looking at getting a place on a lake and having a longer boating season, haha.