Holy Crap....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Watch at the 2:30 mark:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013112407/2013/REG12/bears@rams#tab=recap&menu=highlights

I just watched the game again and I think this is one of the plays that symbolizes where this team is now, vs where they were 2 months ago. Watch the blocks by Kendricks, Dahl, Cook and especially Saffold on that Bam Bam run. If we see more of this from Saffold, we may have to really woo his ass into playing guard for us next year....oh, and pay him a mint. Some of us have been saying it for years. It is all about trust on that OL and keeping your best players out there. This OL is straight up MAULING fools right now. Add to that some willing blocking by our TE's?? Me LIKEY!!

P.S. I would also like to add, completely off topic....that Jerome Booger has possibly THE most punchable face on the planet. That is all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Love that nickname..Bam Bam Cunningham
But it's stolen, kinda. It was already used by Sam "Bam" Cunningham who played for the Patriots ugh!. So, technically, it is two Bams so.............

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Isn't Dahl out? Other than that, couldn't agree more.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Thanks man nice vid,we are just beast running right.
AND FWIW can we now say,hey being behind Cunningham and Stacy doesn't mean you suck re: I.Pead

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Imagine: Long, Saffold, Wells, Dahl, Barksdale...

(Or swap Saff and Dahl)

Holy crap!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Isn't Dahl out? Other than that, couldn't agree more.

Yes sir. My bad, I meant Wells. Look at his his ass get second level, haha!!

duckhunter

Starter
Well if you can't hit QBs or WRs for fear of hurting them, maybe they will allow our offense to beat the shyte of defenses.