Holt on Martz; Warner on the GSOT (audio)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Just love listening to Torry's love for this team. He doesn't tone it down. You can almost feel his emotional excitement.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Just love listening to Torry's love for this team. He doesn't tone it down. You can almost feel his emotional excitement.
He should be a permanent member of the coaching staff. If for no other reason than his experience, production and enthusiasm.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He should be a permanent member of the coaching staff. If for no other reason than his experience, production and enthusiasm.
Not sure Holt would want to coach, takes so much time and Torry's doing many other things. I know every time he's around Rams park, he gets in Quick's ear so that in it self is a plus.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Not sure Holt would want to coach, takes so much time and Torry's doing many other things. I know every time he's around Rams park, he gets in Quick's ear so that in it self is a plus.
I bet you are right, Holt has probably already been offered to be a part of the staff even if just as a consultant. He is enjoying the fruits of his labor.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
he and his brother are invested full time in their new construction business. they're going thru quite a learning curve, and I doubt they have time for anything else.