1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Holt on Martz; Warner on the GSOT (audio)

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by -X-, Jun 28, 2014.

1. -X- I'm the dude, man.

DaveFan'51 and Prime Time like this.
  2. Stranger How big is infinity?

Just love listening to Torry's love for this team. He doesn't tone it down. You can almost feel his emotional excitement.

DaveFan'51 likes this.
  3. rdlkgliders Hugo Bezdek

He should be a permanent member of the coaching staff. If for no other reason than his experience, production and enthusiasm.

4. den-the-coach Well-Known Member

Not sure Holt would want to coach, takes so much time and Torry's doing many other things. I know every time he's around Rams park, he gets in Quick's ear so that in it self is a plus.

5. rdlkgliders Hugo Bezdek

I bet you are right, Holt has probably already been offered to be a part of the staff even if just as a consultant. He is enjoying the fruits of his labor.

6. Stranger How big is infinity?

he and his brother are invested full time in their new construction business. they're going thru quite a learning curve, and I doubt they have time for anything else.