HOF game/Dolphins uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
albefree69 said:
TheRyanExpress exhibiting the best characteristics of a friend:
The Dolphins new uni's looked like a poor attempt at designing new uni's for a franchise in Madden. That giant stripe, the weak logo, the turquoise. Maybe in time I will grow to like them, but yeesh.

You're exactly the kind of guy I want to go bar hopping with. Sounds like we wouldn't ever be competing for the same women. :cheers:

You do like the fat ones right? :lol:

Haha...I'm married, so I'm not competing for anything, but I can be a wing man if needed. One thing I've learned being married is that if you want to slay a lady, you slap on some turquoise and watch the magic happen. :mrgreen:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
albefree69 said:
Rabid Ram with a valid observation:
Admit it albe you only like em cause they are bright and easy to see ;p

Quite possibly! :lol:

I look at it this way, I hated the Phins unis back when I could still see good so anything else is a step up. Every time I look at their old helmets I think of Ace Ventura.

What do you have against Ace Ventura? :razzed: That was a pretty good movie. :bg:

And yeah, I don't like their new uniforms.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Memento forgetting Ventura's lack of athleticism:
What do you have against Ace Ventura? :razzed: That was a pretty good movie. :bg:

OK, how about it reminds me of Flipper? I don't mean the updated version with Jessica Alba. I'm talking about the program that went from 1964-1967. Tell me you liked that program. I rest my case. :ahahah:

I don't see how you can possibly argue with that kind of superior logic. :ww:

I also don't like the neon blue and yellow Ram uni either. I like the dark blue and gold/yellow version (second to the white and blue ones of course). The new Phin uni has the same shade of dark blue that I like.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Memento said:
albefree69 said:
Rabid Ram with a valid observation:
Admit it albe you only like em cause they are bright and easy to see ;p

Quite possibly! :lol:

I look at it this way, I hated the Phins unis back when I could still see good so anything else is a step up. Every time I look at their old helmets I think of Ace Ventura.

Probly not the popular point of view but i cant stand jim Carrey

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
albefree69 said:
Memento forgetting Ventura's lack of athleticism:

OK, how about it reminds me of Flipper? I don't mean the updated version with Jessica Alba. I'm talking about the program that went from 1964-1967. Tell me you liked that program. I rest my case. :ahahah:

I don't see how you can possibly argue with that kind of superior logic. :ww:

I also don't like the neon blue and yellow Ram uni either. I like the dark blue and gold/yellow version (second to the white and blue ones of course). The new Phin uni has the same shade of dark blue that I like.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. Probably because I was born almost thirty years later (1991). :razzed:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Memento lamenting his lack of experience:
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. Probably because I was born almost thirty years later (1991). :razzed:

NP Memento. :sokay:

Youngsters just ain't what they used to be back in the day. I'm pretty sure I knew everything when I was 22. :lol:

iced

albefree69 said:
Memento lamenting his lack of experience:

NP Memento. :sokay:

Youngsters just ain't what they used to be back in the day. I'm pretty sure I knew everything when I was 22. :lol:

and i'm sure the 80's tvs were considered 'high def' in comparison to the 60's tvs and shows

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
iced added:
and i'm sure the 80's tvs were considered 'high def' in comparison to the 60's tvs and shows

Among many other things. The hammy acting was the worst though.

SubZero405

UDFA
The jersey's looked bad. MY dad is a dolphin fan and hated them. He wanted them to go back to more of a green from when Marino was playing. Tannehill looked almost as bad as the jerseys.