Hockey

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Wow! Are the NY Rangers really this good this year? I keep waiting for them to slump (I'm also a Pittsburgh Pirate fan) but it aint happening yet!!!!! :yahoo:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Rangers have been strong, that's for sure. They're built well from the net out, should be interesting to see how they are down the stretch. Kings just lost in a shootout with a HORRIBLE officiating job. They were robbed, flat out. They missed a penalty that led to a goal, they called another penalty in OT when a Kings player was pushed from being (they called the player who got pushed with interference) they we're just really bad. One of the worst officiating jobs I've seen really, I was shocked the Kings were able to come back (3 PP goals)... Kings best player was injured on a hard check, and the refs kicked out the second best player because he defended him. Then kicked out the third best player in OT, and put another top player in the box to serve his penalty.

Still it was such a fun game to watch, really back and fourth. And they got a point out of it, so they do stay ahead in the standings. Starting to get to that time of the year, lots of 3 point games as the playoffs approach. Nothing better than playoff hockey.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
bluecoconuts said:
Rangers have been strong, that's for sure. They're built well from the net out, should be interesting to see how they are down the stretch. Kings just lost in a shootout with a HORRIBLE officiating job. They were robbed, flat out. They missed a penalty that led to a goal, they called another penalty in OT when a Kings player was pushed from being (they called the player who got pushed with interference) they we're just really bad. One of the worst officiating jobs I've seen really, I was shocked the Kings were able to come back (3 PP goals)... Kings best player was injured on a hard check, and the refs kicked out the second best player because he defended him. Then kicked out the third best player in OT, and put another top player in the box to serve his penalty.

Still it was such a fun game to watch, really back and fourth. And they got a point out of it, so they do stay ahead in the standings. Starting to get to that time of the year, lots of 3 point games as the playoffs approach. Nothing better than playoff hockey.

No offense to your Kings, but the Blues were subject to the worst officiating job of all time in that Oilers game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MmqbzO64aE&feature=related

Polak was handed a game misconduct for that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXUvVQBoLVo&feature=related

David Perron received the only penalty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1-vXgOYb_E&list=UUy_1VXmfTgKpxHjRHPJB0-w&index=64&feature=plcp

Again, David Perron was the only one to receive a penalty.

At one point in the second period, we were on the penalty kill for seven minutes straight. We spent more than half of the period (eleven minutes) on the penalty kill.

And to top it all off, even the Oilers announcers and the Oilers fans on Hockey's Future were saying that the Blues were getting screwed. Somehow - and I don't think I'll ever know how we did it - we managed to pull off a win in regulation.