Historical Photo That's Important to You

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dug through military records for my Grandpa. This Liberty ship called the USS Mifflin, brought my Grandfather and his fellow Marines from the 4th Division to Iwo Jima. Gramps would lose a lung to a "Jap" sniper, as he termed him. Most certainly that Japanese soldier died in Iwo. This is the USS Mifflin

View: https://i.imgur.com/EPJhwO1.png

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Great grandpa.

58C1A514-CC0F-436C-9AD2-622334F454B9.jpeg

Second officer of the Titanic. Last guy off the ship after loading passengers, got sucked into a grate as the ship sank, but was blown off of it when a boiler exploded. He survived and went on to provide senate testimony about the sinking. Evidently, he warned Captain Smith that they had received warnings of icebergs from another vessel, but that warning wasn’t heeded.

Just goes to show. If you people don’t listen to us, devastating shit happens. Just, you know, keep that in mind whenever you debate me.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great grandpa.

View attachment 38963
Second officer of the Titanic. Last guy off the ship after loading passengers, got sucked into a grate as the ship sank, but was blown off of it when a boiler exploded. He survived and went on to provide senate testimony about the sinking. Evidently, he warned Captain Smith that they had received warnings of icebergs from another vessel, but that warning wasn’t heeded.

Just goes to show. If you people don’t listen to us, devastating shit happens. Just, you know, keep that in mind whenever you debate me.
great story. Did you ever meet him?

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I’m totally joking
Got to be honest, I am a little disappointed.

If we were bragging, I was going to chime in that I had a third cousin, twice removed, on my father’s side that could juggle.

So I also feel pretty good about myself.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall

There are loads on this page from a Time magazine project to identify the most influential photos of all time. I think my personal favourite is the man facing down the tank in Tianamen Square. Such a powerful image.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
This is tougher than it sounds. But for me, this is it. Two guys who built bicycles for a living, changed the world. For better and worse. Mostly for the better.

SI2003-3463h.jpg